Kheyre accepts vote of no confidence

Zog

King Zog
I am not familiar with the situation the honorable kheyre is in could you please explain what a vote of no confidence entails and the repercussion if there are any

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
There it is, he accepts and resigns, his official Twitter account;

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
Smart move, resigning without any qishqash and bishbash. He knows what he wants to do, and it was a really smart political move.

1m1v is his golden ticket.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
He was the only politician in Somalia that I actually respected. Chin up Kheyre you’ve left with your dignity :samwelcome:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Smart move, resigning without any qishqash and bishbash. He knows what he wants to do, and it was a really smart political move.

1m1v is his golden ticket.

:mjlol:

parliament: You fired
Khayre: Ohh its illegal to fire me but I resign in the interest of country

:deadmanny:

Right now PM Mahdi is cleaning up the Prime minister office

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:mjlol:

You fired
Ohh I resigned

:deadmanny:

Right now PM Mahdi is cleaning up the Prime minister office
But he done it without screaming "ITTTS A SCAM, LOOK WHAT THEY DONE, IT IS 100% A LIE, I AM GOING TO STAY, NO I AM PRIME MINISTER AND CANNOT BE REMOVED"

He said "Goodbye and watch your back Farmajo. I am gonna do the same thing you did in 2011, leave as a PM come back as a President"

farmajo’s humiliation in Kampala was why worse but he came 6 years later and became a president. :manny:

that was his mein kampf moment, let see if today is kheyre's mein kampf moment.

heck i really don't mind if kheyre becomes president, as long as none of the tuugo hassan sheikh or sharif return.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
But he done it without screaming "ITTTS A SCAM, LOOK WHAT THEY DONE, IT IS 100% A LIE, I AM GOING TO STAY, NO I AM PRIME MINISTER AND CANNOT BE REMOVED"

He said "Goodbye and watch your back Farmajo. I am gonna do the same thing you did in 2011, leave as a PM come back as a President"

You totally misinterpreting what hapened, Farmaajo actually resigned during the Kampala accord when he was faced with two choices, play ball or face a vote of no confidence, Farmaajo created his own choice and resigned, this guy was fired.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
You totally misinterpreting what hapened, Farmaajo actually resigned during the Kampala accord when he was faced with two choices, play ball or face a vote of no confidence, Farmaajo created his own choice and resigned, this guy was fired.
Yes, he was fired, but Farmajo resigned (If he did not, he is gone both way, we know he wasn't gonna play ball), but the way he left office clearly shows his true intention. Quiet exit, unlike previous vote of no confidences and left a strong message which more sounds like a warning.

He was farmajos brain, what will farmajo do now?

lol

farmajo is not very smart, now he will have to perhaps compete with khayre in the elections

good for khayre, he shoot the dusamreeb guy in the feet to extend his time line,

The scene:
AAF85725-61C1-4FE4-B574-12446C4D3B89.jpeg

Cyrus

Arabist| Akh-Right Movement|احب الملكات العرب
He was great up until he opposed the 1p1v election arrangement. He made a promise he knew he wouldn’t deliver which is disappointing tbh. Still the most suitable candidate for presidency come 2021

Trending

Latest posts