Kheyre 2021 campaign tour

It can never happen. You might as well end the whole country whilst your at it. Double Hawiye in the top 2 positions = 1991 chaos

:drakewtf: why you acting tough like HG alone hasn't' taken all of your deegaans in GG? 91 kulahaa. homeless ass nigga, ain't nobody fighting this time and without other daroods, what will bush boys do to hawiye in xamar when they are losing to HG subclans in mudug?:mjkkk: don't issue threats.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:drakewtf: why you acting tough like HG alone hasn't' taken all of your deegaans in GG? 91 kulahaa. homeless ass nigga, ain't nobody fighting this time and without other daroods, what will bush boys do to hawiye in xamar when they are losing to HG subclans in mudug?:mjkkk: don't issue threats.
What sane Darood would accept a Hawiye get both PM and President. I know your out of the equation both ways, but other Daroods like me have a right to sit on the throne, either Presidental or Prime Minister. Even if it happens, they always never manage to agree within themselves. You may have misunderstood me, but I know it ain't gonna end well for them. 1991 the internal squabbles they had led to chaos. Aidid and Mahdi. Two Hawiyes warlords which played tag and go in Mogadishu with each other. I know you love thriving under chaos, but not all of us want that. Stick to the status quo. But first of all, clean your own backyard before knocking on others.

Where did he send threats? Did you read what he wrote or you couldn’t help the fkd? :comeon:

He made a good point about the fact you can’t have Hawiye in top 2 positions alone. While I personally wouldn’t give a shit, I know Hawiye seeing 2 Darood president and prime minister would make them hyperventilate.

What sane Darood would accept a Hawiye get both PM and President. I know your out of the equation both ways, but other Daroods like me have a right to sit on the throne, either Presidental or Prime Minister. Even if it happens, they always never manage to agree within themselves. You may have misunderstood me, but I know it ain't gonna end well for them. 1991 the internal squabbles they had led to chaos. Aidid and Mahdi. Two Hawiyes warlords which played tag and go in Mogadishu with each other. I know you love thriving under chaos, but not all of us want that. Stick to the status quo. But first of all, clean your own backyard before knocking on others.
stop using the darood card. every darood clan has a representation somewhere except buuns which is why you'd want another 91. and it isn't like your going to fight after you left your adeer like a sitting duck and almost got him killed by caydiid before ogaden saved him. Even today in gedo, you are using the SNA to fight your battles. why do you want another 91? if you are going to issue a threat on hawiye, use the marehan name, not the darood name.

Where did he send threats? Did you read what he wrote or you couldn’t help the fkd? :comeon:

He made a good point about the fact you can’t have Hawiye in top 2 positions alone. While I personally wouldn’t give a shit, I know Hawiye seeing 2 Darood president and prime minister would make them hyperventilate.
let's say hawiye took the PM and president, what would MJ do? probably cut off ties with somalia and focus on Pland. I don't see MJs picking up arms and fighting hawiye which is what this busyboy would want. Same goes for ogaden, we would focus on jubaland and guess what darod clan loses out the most? yap , the same niggas that draw all their power from the presidency seat aka the boyz from the projects aka ghettoians.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
@Ferrari
You cannot read shit to save your life mate. Have you read one point or was it a straight to karbash mode. At what point did I say i wanted another 91. Two hawiyes in power would cause that. Them TWO together would never end well. I can name so many times that a hawiye fliped on another hawiye.

For all I care, they could burn to the ground. It ain't gonna affect me one bit. Just hastens my return to the throne. In 91, they fought each other, no darood to stop them. Look what happened to them.

Anyways, I follow the status quo, if you ain't part of it, tough luck. Keep claiming Sacad as your kins, since that is really the only time your seeing the inside of Villa Somalia

let's say hawiye took the PM and president, what would MJ do? probably cut off ties with somalia and focus on Pland. I don't see MJs picking up arms and fighting hawiye which is what this busyboy would want. Same goes for ogaden, we would focus on jubaland and guess what darod clan loses out the most? yap , the same niggas that draw all their power from the presidency seat aka the boyz from the projects aka ghettoians.
So when the Hawiye who are centralists by nature as they practically live in the Capital for the most part, try and kill federalism or limit its power and make their banadir state, get more votes in parliament and the federal constitution is completed which they’ll practically write if we go and hide ourselves in our states like you suggested, what will you do? :comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

reer

VIP
@Ferrari
You cannot read shit to save your life mate. Have you read one point or was it a straight to karbash mode. At what point did I say i wanted another 91. Two hawiyes in power would cause that. Them TWO together would never end well. I can name so many times that a hawiye fliped on another hawiye.

For all I care, they could burn to the ground. It ain't gonna affect me one bit. Just hastens my return to the throne. In 91, they fought each other, no darood to stop them. Look what happened to them.

Anyways, I follow the status quo, if you ain't part of it, tough luck. Keep claiming Sacad as your kins, since that is really the only time your seeing the inside of Villa Somalia
hes a ethiopian from ddsi probably never seen somalia

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
hes a ethiopian from ddsi probably never seen somalia
4.5 for now is the way to go. Without it, there will be no check and balance. The day 1M1V comes, we can elimanate this model and we might see two people of the same tribe in the Villa Somalia as President and Prime Minister

So when the Hawiye who are centralists by nature as they practically live in the Capital for the most part, try and kill federalism or limit its power and make their banadir state, get more votes in parliament and the federal constitution is completed which they’ll practically write if we go and hide ourselves in our states like you suggested, what will you do? :comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the banaaadr votes were put into law by a darood president. why are you blaming hawiye for that? you sound ill informed sxb, marehan president poses a lot more danger than hawiye, even if they had both the PM and the president and the reason is because marehan hold no power outside of president or PM, so they go hard dragging other darods down with them.

@Ferrari

i don't need villa somalia to hold power and influence, you do. better start mending those bridges you burned the last 4 years, because your adeer will be sent packing soon.

Trending