Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Dahir Calasow;

Farmaajo is backed by US owned Oil Exploration companies whereas Khayr is backed by Soma Oil and Gas (British?).

These 2 foreign lackeys are just fighting over who can provide more for their foreign pimp.

The same two clowns that sold fishing rights to China for a measly 1 million dollars.

Farmaajo has filled the ministry with Mareexaan (return of Booli Qaran), I guess that's why he was daydreaming about extending his term indefinitely.

Either way, both are sad criminals and their government will implode shortly.

Booli Qaran vs HAG

That there ladies & gents a "theory"

Brought to you by a disgruntled puntite :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
Stay tuned for more insightful theories from the hordes of xoolo

• You are ignoring content by this member.

• tenor.gif

Farmaajo is backed by US owned Oil Exploration companies whereas Khayr is backed by Soma Oil and Gas (British?).

These 2 foreign lackeys are just fighting over who can provide more for their foreign pimp.

The same two clowns that sold fishing rights to China for a measly 1 million dollars.

Farmaajo has filled the ministry with Mareexaan (return of Booli Qaran), I guess that's why he was daydreaming about extending his term indefinitely.

Booli Qaran vs HAG
Yes but who will put them infront of firin squad though

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit

Booli Qaran vs HAG
That's a quite interesting theory.

I also think Kheire is working overtime to overthrow his brother-in-law Farmaajo. A lizard and a rat both fighting for power.

Tukraq

VIP
It was weird having the former ceo of soma oil as our prime minister, the same company we gave oil exploration rights to:mahubowtf:

It was weird having the former ceo of soma oil as our prime minister, the same company we gave oil exploration rights to:mahubowtf:

It's so obvious that Somalia's leaders are hand-picked corporate puppets. They literally buy their way into power, clearly there is big $ behind them.

The easiest way into exploiting Somalia's resources is through Mogadishu which is controlled by mooryaan.

Mooryaan and foreign corporations have the same goal= money by any means necessary.

Sadly, many Somalis still believe that our politicians are fighting over clan interests, their only interest is money.

1. Parliament members are paid for, whether national or state.
  2. Our ports have been sold for pennies
  3. access to our seas have been sold for pennies.
  4. There are foreign boots on our soil
  5. foreign trawlers stealing fish or dumping toxic waste.
  6. Oil/Mineral exploration contracts have predatory terms
  7. "NGOs" providing monsanto seeds
  8. NGO's injecting our livestock and citizens with god knows what

Somalia died a long time ago and now they're stealing the organs.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Sadly, many Somalis still believe that our politicians are fighting over clan interests, their only interest is money.

Number 8. Cancer rates in Somalia have skyrocketed people dying suddenly in the miyi never happened before:mjcry:

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist

I like how you argue that Somalia is corrupt and that Puntland has none of the issues that you pointed out. You are either blind or too stupid to see that Puntland is compromised as well. Puntland has sold the Bosaso port, has signed bad oil contracts and has foreign boots on the ground as well.

I like how you argue that Somalia is corrupt and that Puntland has none of the issues that you pointed out. You are either blind or too stupid to see that Puntland is compromised as well. Puntland has sold the Bosaso port, has signed bad oil contracts and has foreign boots on the ground as well.

Of course.

Puntland is in the same corruption boat and I always call out corruption.
We don't have foreign troops, at most, foreign security companies that train our troops.

I am not blind or stupid.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Of course.

Puntland is in the same corruption boat and I always call out corruption.
We don't have foreign troops, at most, foreign security companies that train our troops.

I am not blind or stupid.

There are US SF based in Puntland, in Gaalkacyo for instance. They train, direct and pay Puntland forces which makes them more loyal to the US than Puntland.

There are US SF based in Puntland, in Gaalkacyo for instance. They train, direct and pay Puntland forces which makes them more loyal to the US than Puntland.

Puntland's intelligence sector and Somalia's in general are US trained and funded.
However, PIA keeps Puntland secure from shababis which makes them loyal in my book.

My issue is not with security as much as it is those political prostitutes that lead Somalia.

SomaliMVP

Somali chauvinist
Puntland's intelligence sector and Somalia's in general are US trained and funded.
However, PIA keeps Puntland secure from shababis which makes them loyal in my book.

My issue is not with security as much as it is those political prostitutes that lead Somalia.

Yes, the PIA keeps Punland secure but the parts that are paid by the US are only loyal to the USA. If the US gives them an order that goes against the interests of Puntland they will follow them or they will risk losing their paycheck. In Somalia (everywhere) the soldiers are political prostitutes as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts