Khayre meets with Reer Bari isimo

Honestly, when N&N look back at their legacy and why they failed, their annoying mouthpieces should be top of the list.

This is why celebrities have PR agencies speaking on their behalf and not barely literate bots and stans.

Imagine if Beyonce's PR agents were her annoying fans online?

You guys need to find your own lives because you are doing your heroes a great disservice.

@kickz

A supposed Majeerteen man would not let a Marehan man tell him about his own people.

These are your allies and friends?

I am 100% convinced you are not who you claim to be.

your obsessed with marehan internal politics and marehan deegans like kismaayo, so i can also comment on puntland politics

your obsessed with marehan internal politics and marehan deegans like kismaayo, so i can also comment on puntland politics

Firstly, I barely discuss your people.

Secondly, I do not appreciate your as a Marehan trying to divide Majeerteen or even "Kablalah". You claim to be Marehan, address us as your clan equal, don't try to come into our internal affairs.

We don't do the same to your people.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
A lot of my uncles are pissed because Deni went to the uae and tried to take pmpf away from alisaleebaan. They just fired 30 people all calisaleebaan and half were the founding fathers of pmpf. Deni is personally attacking alisaleebaan in bosaso and trying to diminish our importance but at the same time I would not choose farmaajo over Deni. We will sit down with Deni and remind him who got him elected. It’s too early too start switching on him now. Let’s see what he does in the next year. In sha allah khayr

Ibrahim hassan

Esteemed Excellency
Honestly, when N&N look back at their legacy and why they failed, their annoying mouthpieces should be top of the list.

This is why celebrities have PR agencies speaking on their behalf and not barely literate bots and stans.

Imagine if Beyonce's PR agents were her annoying fans online?

You guys need to find your own lives because you are doing your heroes a great disservice.
N&n won't lose lol. They will succeed inshallah.

You lack reading comprehension but I don't blame you, your folks were too busy collecting left overs.

are you denying those tuulos where lost under your watch?

the mahamouds have humiliated puntland and have suffered defeat after defeat, time for new blood

:francis:

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
N
:pachah1: The educated youth are more tribalist.

:lolbron: The cycle will never end
No they are not not the ones in puntland. Most of my friends at non calisaleebaan. Mostly warsamgeli osman mohamud Omar mohamud and dishishe. I even have a Isaaq and hawiya friend in bosaso. Met them at the gym working out. Good people. Tribalism is dying in puntland with the new generation.

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
@kickz

A supposed Majeerteen man would not let a Marehan man tell him about his own people.

These are your allies and friends?

I am 100% convinced you are not who you claim to be.

Why are you looking at me, I haven't seen u defending us when CS gets clowned on here.

Trending