Khayre Finally Humiliates Gaas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Look at real estate prices. 2 storey home is below 100k. 5 stories isnt anything in somalia. Its not worth more then 1 million everything in hargeisa hospitals.[/QUOTE]

It's in Burco not Hargeisa.

This hospital is completely different, it's a world class hospital and $10m project. Watch the video again, maybe you are blind or your stupid and all you care is FKD.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
Why do you think we have constant issues with the FGS? They gobble up everything in the name of somalia and trust me, all you posted is nothing compared to the millions that get lost when it gets through from the donors to the fake UN agencies, then finally to the corrupt somali officials.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
There are many hospitals in Somaliland, like this maternity hospital and guess what, it's built with Somaliland money no foreign aid.

EU support to health

Safe Motherhood in Hargeisa: 972 mothers delivered their babies safely in health facilities supported through the EU-funded Health Poverty Action (HPA) project. This is an extraordinary accomplishment in a context where more than half of pregnant women deliver without the presence of a trained health worker and face the risk of death or disability due to pregnancy-related complications. Up until 2009, there was no functional hospital referral system for obstetric emergencies in Somaliland. With EU funding (€2,1 million) HPA successfully established a maternity referral system including free transportation and free obstetric health services for indigent mothers in Hargeisa and has helped more than 2,800 mothers since its inception. In 2010, HPA developed and aired 13 radio programmes on positive health seeking behaviour.

https://reliefweb.int/report/somalia/examples-eu-projects-somaliland

EU support to health

Safe Motherhood in Hargeisa: 972 mothers delivered their babies safely in health facilities supported through the EU-funded Health Poverty Action (HPA) project. This is an extraordinary accomplishment in a context where more than half of pregnant women deliver without the presence of a trained health worker and face the risk of death or disability due to pregnancy-related complications. Up until 2009, there was no functional hospital referral system for obstetric emergencies in Somaliland. With EU funding (€2,1 million) HPA successfully established a maternity referral system including free transportation and free obstetric health services for indigent mothers in Hargeisa and has helped more than 2,800 mothers since its inception. In 2010, HPA developed and aired 13 radio programmes on positive health seeking behaviour.

That's what im saying both SL and Mogadishu get a lot of outside help while we sit around and do nothing.

EU support to health

This hospital is privately owned hospital, there are many maternity hospitals but this one is a private hospital.

EU always show up if they done even little project.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
We should block SL funding by saying it's rebel region founded on force and enforced thru force. Show them proof from how SL established thru the point of a gun and then show a comparison of how PL formed thru peace, dialogue, negiotation, no guns, no invasion, no blood drop. We have weak lobbying niyahow that is half the problem. We are basically standing by letting a region founded on the top of gun get more funding then the most legitmate state founded in Somalia since 91.

Imagine aideed had a state today and getting more funding then PL, that is the comparison of Somaliland because it was founded exactly the same.

We have weak lobbying.

EU support to health

This link is very old as well, 2011 :what:

We should block SL funding by saying it's rebel region founded on force and enforced thru force. Show them proof from how SL established thru the point of a gun and then show a comparison of how PL formed thru peace, dialogue, negiotation, no guns, no invasion, no blood drop. We have weak lobbying niyahow that is half the problem. We are basically standing by letting a region founded on the top of gun get more funding then the most legitmate state founded in Somalia since 91.

Imagine aideed had a state today and getting more funding then PL, that is the comparison of Somaliland because it was founded exactly the same.

We have weak lobbying.

Stop calaacaling nigga and move on.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Stop calaacaling nigga and move on.

Thank your lucky stars that PL let you get away with murder. If I was there wallahi I would be blasting the international community saying how can u support a region founded on blood while neglect a region founded on peace. Whether you like it or not PL has far more legitmacy then your rebel ass. You are already collapsing like aideed anyways, anything found on guns die by a gun.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This hospital is privately owned hospital, there are many maternity hospitals but this one is a private hospital.

EU always show up if they done even little project.
Development aid from the European Commission

On-going, mostly multi-year EU-funded programmes in Somaliland currently amount to approximately €62 million. There are 63 projects ongoing: 27 projects in the governance sector amounting to €21.9 million; 13 projects in the education sector, amounting to €11.2 million; 13 projects in support to economic growth amounting to €15.1 million; and 9 projects worth €8.5 million in other sectors (health, water and sanitation) and EU Flight Operations worth €5.3 million.

EU support to governance and security

The Interpeace-implemented Democratisation programme (different components worth a total a total €3.4 million) supported the delivery of a free and fair presidential election which was held in Somaliland in June 2010. The EU contributed to half of the costs of the elections. Currently, the project enhances and further consolidates the institutional and professional capacities of the National Electoral Commission and provides substantial technical assistance to support parliamentary and local elections to be held in Somaliland.

On the side lines of the meeting, the European Union formally handed over the Suldan Mohamed Secondary School to the Government of Somaliland. This school was built as part of the second phase of the EU financed 'Horumarinta Elmiga' project worth 11 million Euros. Since 2012, 41 new schools were built with EU funding in Somaliland and several existing schools expanded benefitting over 110,000 primary and secondary school children. The group also visited the construction site of the future Hargeisa Teacher Training Institute, built with funds from the European Union and the Global Partnership for Education.

The EU remains the largest donor to the education sector in Somaliland.

https://eeas.europa.eu/delegations/somalia_en/21845/EU supports education in Somaliland

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Then EU niggas couldn't even finish funding the galkayo to garowe road yet gives 62 million to a state founded in blood and massacres and still uses the same approach?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Then EU niggas couldn't even finish funding the galkayo to garowe road yet gives 62 million to a state founded in blood and massacres and still uses the same approach?
5A017F7E-D40F-490F-9C43-39C5807A1141.png

Thank your lucky stars that PL let you get away with murder. If I was there wallahi I would be blasting the international community saying how can u support a region founded on blood while neglect a region founded on peace. Whether you like it or not PL has far more legitmacy then your rebel ass. You are already collapsing like aideed anyways, anything found on guns die by a gun.

you're a rat just like your people....maba heeshodiin always crying to the white man... pull up you know where to find us kid

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
you're a rat just like your people....maba heeshodiin always crying to the white man... pull up you know where to find us kid

You see my picture waryaa, that's who I am ok. That's who I descend from, who do u descend from? who knew you before 1960 untill I made you something. I AM YOUR SUPERIOR and I want you to never forget that shit.

You see my picture waryaa, that's who I am ok. That's who I descend from, who do u descend from? who knew you before 1960 untill I made you something. I AM YOUR SUPERIOR and I want you to never forget that shit.

u a lil bichee that talk shit on the net....u descend from a rat with long whiskers and sharp teeth

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

Instead of shouting about Somaliland.

Why don't you inform you're reps to work harder for PL strengthen institutions etc so far everyone revolves around Gaas it's too centralised around him.

You guys show the world viability in your state apparatus otherwise the world don't care

There are many hospitals in Somaliland, like this maternity hospital and guess what, it's built with Somaliland money no foreign aid.

General hospital in hga needs to be revamped before building anything else. Walahi its filled with trash and a shortage of water

Status
Not open for further replies.