khawarij soo gala

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
View attachment 66355

Thats why you're a Wahhabi follower, he was declared a kafir by scholars, you just feel since wahhabis promote him as "shakh of islam" that he was a muslim. if you consider non muslim to be muslim then you become a kafir as well. Wahhabi greatest sheikh considered non muslim by sunnis its very sad
I’m not a wahhabi follower, i Just think we should have a neutral view regarding ibn taymiyya. He made lots of mistakes with aqeedah and fiqh but as Muslims we should just take the good from his works and not talk about the bad things. Let Allah judge him.

Whats wrong with the bouncing. Dancing is a form of expression.
@Shaolin23
It is, but it is unnecessary. Allah doesn’t want you to bounce around like a lunatic to express your deception to Him, He simply wants prayer and remberence of Him. It’s not difficult.
Somalia has always been Shafici, which is a moderate sect of Islam that has contributed greatly to the harmonious co-existence between our culture and faith for centuries. Sufism is also a traditional sect practiced in Somalia. What’s foreign, intolerable and dangerous is Wahhabism/Salafism, I agree with you on that. It’s an immediate threat we need to stamp out all together.

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
Oh you follow Shafi'i but what is your aqeedah wahhabism? You see Wahhabism is both a school of law and a creed. Shafi'i is just a school of law. I dont think you're a Shafi'i following Ash'ari or Maturidi, you may be following the kafir named ibn taymiyah like most wahhabis, even though wahhabis are not as extreme as the full blown salafis who reject hanbali law. There's quite a few Shafi-Salafis, Hanafi-Salafis etc. In other words either you're full blown wahhabi or not u r counted with the dammed kufar. retake your shahadah if you follow wahhabism
lol i dont follow nothing i pray 5 times a day and fast in ramadan and pray zakat. i am a muslim i dont clasifiy myself as anything else. plus i hope you know that in our religion if you call anyone a kaffir and they end up not being a kaffir you automaticly become a kaffir thats why i would never call anyone a kaffir. now explain to me what a wahabi is because i dont know what it is. if it is someone who follows the teaching of ibn wahab than i am not because i havent read any of his works or know his history but im not going to let the western media dictate who i should hate like yourself.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
lol i dont follow nothing i pray 5 times a day and fast in ramadan and pray zakat. i am a muslim i dont clasifiy myself as anything else. plus i hope you know that in our religion if you call anyone a kaffir and they end up not being a kaffir you automaticly become a kaffir thats why i would never call anyone a kaffir. now explain to me what a wahabi is because i dont know what it is. if it is someone who follows the teaching of ibn wahab than i am not because i havent read any of his works or know his history but im not going to let the western media dictate who i should hate like yourself.
Abdulwahhab is a controversial scholar. I’m not one to speak ill of the dead but his massacres of the city of huraymala and takfir of his own brother is concerning. Also his claim that the people of sham worship ibn arabi was extreme.

Cigaal

يا نبي سلام عليك
It is, but it is unnecessary. Allah doesn’t want you to bounce around like a lunatic to express your deception to Him, He simply wants prayer and remberence of Him. It’s not difficult.
Somalia has always been Shafici, which is a moderate sect of Islam that has contributed greatly to the harmonious co-existence between our culture and faith for centuries. Sufism is also a traditional sect practiced in Somalia. What’s foreign, intolerable and dangerous is Wahhabism/Salafism, I agree with you on that. It’s an immediate threat we need to stamp out all together.
There’s nothing wrong with dancing during hadras in the shafi madhab. Dancing in general is permissible without dislike in our madhab so combining it with hadras is also permissible. This is why heavily shafi/maliki tariqas like the qadiris and shadhilis have lots of movements in their dhikr while hanafis (who consider it impermissible) usually so silent dhikr. At best this is just a fiqhi issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts