Khawaarij overran SNA base outside Kismaayo

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Can't find any reports to cooperate the claims buy this is embarrassing. At this point they should just stop setting up bases and keep moving forward.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
It looks like no solider is willing to risk their life for HSM corrupt regime
1.No pay
2.No air support

When they spot trouble the troops just take off

It looks like no solider is willing to risk their life for HSM corrupt regime
1.No pay
2.No air support

When they spot trouble the troops just take off
Smart bring that good SNA loot back to their respective clan militia. Honestly, that would be my MO if I was serving in the modern SNA.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst
VIP
Can't find any reports to cooperate the claims buy this is embarrassing. At this point they should just stop setting up bases and keep moving forward.
Thesw terrorists will release High quality video of this assault in the next few days. It's what they do. Sneak attacks on bases

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Thesw terrorists will release High quality video of this assault in the next few days. It's what they do. Sneak attacks on bases
No doubt they'll lose it in the coming months. That's the thing, SNA and AS are on the same level and thus this war is a stalemate. While the arms embargo has been lifted the nation has yet to import high quality weapons in order to tip the scale. The SNA should just ask their international allies to bomb all AS areas before they roll in, no stopping to allow the enemy to regroup and attack.

Regardless HSM needs to focus, it seems he has put too much focus on the enemies outside that he forgot those on the inside. Pay troops, ensure they have back up and resources and push forward.

Why does this Mogadishu breaking guy have the news before the other Somali news outlets suspicious man and why are the comments full of alkebab supporters is this a account own by them 🤔. Mr Lupin you need to show us other sources that are not biased
Omar Sy Lupin GIF by Netflix España

And this is the SNA with Western & African support. Imagine what happens when the West & Sub-Saharans give up on the Somalian project? Somalians are doomed unless they fix themselves immediately

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Why does this Mogadishu breaking guy have the news before the other Somali news outlets suspicious man and why are the comments full of alkebab supporters is this a account own by them 🤔. Mr Lupin you need to show us other sources that are not biased
He even blocked me :mjlol:I don't even remember when

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
You should use Facebook. You will be shocked by the number of them there, and you will find all the videos of their attacks on the army and bombings there

And this is the SNA with Western & African support. Imagine what happens when the West & Sub-Saharans give up on the Somalian project? Somalians are doomed unless they fix themselves immediately
They get mad and will call you all sort of names for simply telling them the truth.

Prime Minister

Somali Promotion Agent
It doesn't look fake to me.

Traning and dispicline is the corner stone of any functional military.

I'm very confident that could have repulsed the attack had they used the fortifications and not withdrawn in a plain open field.

These insurgents use the same tactics every.single.time

It's baffiling that some SNA units struggle to adapt after being hit with the same thing for years.

Last edited:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
Why do somali soldiers fled openly like that, why can't they just surrender instead of running like that and risk of getting shot from behind
Alshabab don’t take prisoners.

Extreme incompetence on display. They did not clear the perimeter of their base of trees, shrubs, grass etc.. no HESCOs, no real berms, no sandbags!

What is the point of a base if it is going to be this exposed?

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Same thing as Iraqi forces when isis showed up. Not worth dying for this made up country, basically. Now I see why he was begging ATMIS and others to stay.

Ahhh my friend Garaad Awal with the usual positive comments 😆 😂 😆, I have to say I do agree with what you said minus the "Somalian" name you keep refering to ys as and the god awful Ethiopian flag in your display pic

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Y’all might hate me for this but the quickest way to defeat these guys is categorically opposing the idea of governing by the sharia. The overwhelming majority of the people don’t have substantial opposition or disagreement with Al shabab. It’s all around the edges.

That’s why an AS takeover isn’t really that bad according to many on this forum.

Trending

Latest posts