Khatuumo state is abolished, Galaydh concedes to Somaliland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Khatumo is the property, your darod cousins can move to gedo if they don't like it. There won't be any negotiations
Somaliland is Somalia's property, your cousins can move to Dijibouti if they don't like it. See waraabe, everything you say can be turned back on its head.
You make it way too easy because you lack even an ounce of common sense and you live in a dreamland. Accepting reality is not your forte.

waraabe

Your superior
Somaliland is Somalia's property, your cousins can move to Dijibouti if they don't like it. See waraabe, everything you say can be turned back on its head.
You make it way too easy because you lack even an ounce of common sense and you live in a dreamland. Accepting reality is not your forte.

If Somaliland is Somalia's property why can't farmaajo the rapist visit Somaliland?

Here is siilanyo being welcomed by your cousins

If Somaliland is Somalia's property why can't farmaajo the rapist visit Somaliland?

Here is siilanyo being welcomed by your cousins

Warya, you know the fact of the matter is, Farmaajo is the president of ALL of Somalia even your little gobol. You can't deny that. It doesn't matter that you have your own president because you're no different than any other federal state in Somalia.

No one is holding Somaliland at gunpoint, but the reality is, you still can't your ictiraf after 26 years. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Truth hurts and you're the champion of #alternativefacts.

Sultan Siilanyo's authority is absolute. His rule extends from Zeila to Las Canood and all that lies between.

May his enemies be scattered, may his foes flee before him. :rejoice:

waraabe

Your superior
Warya, you know the fact of the matter is, Farmaajo is the president of ALL of Somalia even your little gobol. You can't deny that. It doesn't matter that you have your own president because you're no different than any other federal state in Somalia.

No one is holding Somaliland at gunpoint, but the reality is, you still can't your ictiraf after 26 years. Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Truth hurts and you're the champion of #alternativefacts.

lol repeating the same thing over and over won't make it a reality. Somalia doesn't control Somaliland but Somaliland controls your khatumo cousins.

lol repeating the same thing over and over won't make it a reality. Somalia doesn't control Somaliland but Somaliland controls your khatumo cousins.
Kkkkkkkk but Somaliland still doesn't exist on the map. Where it be, sxb? Point it out.
Why aren't you a country? Why are you getting pimped out by the UAE? Why did Qatar ignore your warnings? How come we won the rights to the airspace and not you?
Walaal, meel iska farayso. The facts are clear here. If you don't know, now you know, nigga.

I took this thread as abit of banter, but
You guys take this shit to a next level.

@Luna I thought you was above this shit, somaliland isn't
no ones property, We're just
unrecognised.

@Cognitivedissonance why don't you show this passion
against the Ethiopian Users who bash
us Somalis on here? Not once have
I seen you swear at them or defend us ethnic Somalis!

unrecognised.

Above what? This is Somalispot. U serious?
That is my point, sis. You're not a country at all. Never have and never will be. Like HSM, we're all in this together. I also have a problem with the claim over Khatumo regions.

Its nothing personal towards you, but this is how I feel.

Above what? This is Somalispot. U serious?
That is my point, sis. You're not a country at all. Never have and never will be. Like HSM, we're all in this together. I also have a problem with the claim over Khatumo regions.

Its nothing personal towards you, but this is how I feel.

You're entitled to you're opinion,
Like I am about my country being
A sovereign nation.

Truth is you're president can't set
Foot on our soil without our
Permission.

:manny::manny:

Anyway I generally have a disdain
For the politics section, but have
Fun!

A sovereign nation.

Permission.

Fun!
K.
Edit: The second paragraph kills me. This is what indoctrination looks like.
:dead::dead::dead:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

unrecognised.

I only support Somalis from Somalia as long as they diss burco berbera & hargaisa only Isaac it's cool cause they don't consider themselves as being a part of Somalia.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
A sovereign nation.

Permission.

Fun!
You do know that burco berbera & hargaisa Isaac somaliland isn't a country right? You can call your house a country but that don't mean nothing unless the international community recognises it.

Could you tell me what country in the world considers somaliland as a country?

Gambar

VIP
A sovereign nation.

Permission.

Fun!
He can set foot in Sland he's just too cowardly. Somaliland "may" be sovereign, but it's not recognized. That's a fact. The president of Somalia truth be told doesn't control anything, he is just trying to get a grip on Mogadishu let alone anything outside of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.