Khatumo Marching To Erigavo

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Khatumo has had enough of this marqaan sheeko in Sanaag.

The sheeko marqaan is over in Sanaag was lays xiniyo Taban doona, reerkii roon ayaa Sanaag Hanan doona

Last edited:

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement
We returning back to the 90's with another major clan war incoming 😂

1708954197734.jpeg

It does appear like SSc is going to open up a second front.

I think this is a good thing for Somaliland. Let them push into territory and then confront them once they lost both tactical advantage and international sympathy.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Djibouti will send some inshallah

Djibouti have a Wiil Iyo Abti alliance thru doonbiro direed with darod, plus habar majerten was an Issa woman who gave birth to 3 sons who are known as Mohamed Harti, Maxamud Harti, Ahmed Harti, their nicknames are Dashishe, Warsangeli, Majertenn are known as Habar majerten as they come from one woman, while Harti or Salah married an Isaaq woman giving birth to Sacid harti, Libaan Gaashe, Kaskiqabe, geesaguule etc.

You cry for dir one day, next day it's irir with hawiye, then you cry Oromo is our father, then U claim Banu Hashim with darod even tho noone knows where this Sheikh Ahmed goes into Banu Hashim as darod go into Ismail I'm Zahid Yemen and thru ismacil we go into aqeel in bani Hashim.

Your a wecel claiming 5 different fathers lol. Isaaq father is Ahmed lol who is this Ahmed, where is he buried in Arabia lol, do U know how many Ahmed exist? Your nothing but a wecel is the truth.

Last edited:

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
Djibouti have a Wiil Iyo Abti alliance thru doonbiro direed with darod, plus habar majerten was an Issa woman who gave birth to 3 sons who are known as Mohamed Harti, Maxamud Harti, Ahmed Harti, their nicknames are Dashishe, Warsangeli, Majertenn are known as Habar majerten as they come from one woman, while Harti or Salah married an Isaaq woman giving birth to Sacid harti, Libaan Gaashe, Kaskiqabe, geesaguule etc.

You cry for dir one day, next day it's irir with hawiye, then you cry Oromo is our father, then U claim Banu Hashim with darod even tho noone knows where this Sheikh Ahmed goes into Banu Hashim as darod go into Ismail I'm Zahid Yemen and thru ismacil we go into aqeel in bani Hashim.

Your a wecel claiming 5 different fathers lol. Isaaq father is Ahmed lol who is this Ahmed, where is he buried in Arabia lol, do U know how many Ahmed exist? Your nothing but a wecel is the truth.

Moorasante isn't Warsangeli

Moorasante is the father of Warsangeli and Hinjiye

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
This time thousands will die, it will be a real tribal war Come on If you want war no problem

Last edited:

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
A02D67CD-C756-400D-BD25-890A91B26D37.jpeg

Muse bihi is panicking, he is out of options he finally figured out that the Ethiopians were using him as barganing chip and has now been left to kick rocks

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
My uncle participated in laascanood and goojacade battle of course I have family members out there.
Comparing laascaanod with ceerigaabo and Sanaag is funny
You have no family in ceerigaabo
But as I said, if you want this war, we are waiting for you

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Comparing laascaanod with ceerigaabo and Sanaag is funny
You have no family in ceerigaabo
But as I said, if you want this war, we are waiting for you
You are not in any position to make threats after losing all your enclaves and clans’ weapons to the SSC. We are going to imprison more of your people, and idoors will once again go all historical on TikTok or Twitter, making empty threats.