Khat addiction triples among Hargeisa female population, Somaliland region

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Men get sexually aroused when chewing khat, but xalimo?? I never had any substance abuse in my life

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I bet your Husband or Ex chews.

u mean my current marehaan husband? yep he chews. But i run out of town when he does, he can go to his second wife and get his needs met- bye

Last edited:

southside

Hiiraan
we must BAN the lettuce of naclaatullah!!! wallahi if khat chewers were collard green chewers they would be healthier and stronger wallahi this is a fact!

Bohol

VIP
Indeed it is getting worse.

WACYIGALIN KU AADAN HAWEENKA BALWADAHA ISTICMAALA EE SOO BADANAYA || HORDHACA BARNAAMIJKA HAGE

Farm

VIP
The khat problem over there is indeed an epidemic.

Even their emergency service personnel chew on the job.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
what if i made a khat blended smoothie?

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
KHAT IS HARAM!

It's a drug, wtf.

Why are people pretending that it's normal?

Sis it's an addiction, it's usually linked to mental health problems. It could be depression or some underlying factor that is fuelling the addiction as they may feel 'useless or worthless' in life and therefore need to 'escape' the pain. We need to treat it as a mental illness not punish them. It's especially a mental illness hadu 'dayacay' noolashisa oo dhan sida shaqo, guri, carur, wife, and even himself(some don't even shower to save for khat money), that is called terrible symptoms when you are choosing a drug over your cleanliness.

Indeed HARGEISA IS THE EPICENTER OF KHAT ADDICTION. It also creates a population of addicts and is a security risk. I can go to hargeisa and get secrets from military guys if I buy him khat, u see the problem? Khat is no different to any other addiction, if it has destroyed your life and your not functioning, your an addict, you need help. We need Khat DE-TOX centers.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Southerners who get bombed by Alkabaab every single day complaining about Khat addiction in Somaliland lol. Talk about misplaced priorities

Khat is a tradition, just like Alkabaab bombing villa somalia is a tradition