Khaniis Somalis On The Rise

Status
Not open for further replies.
3.gif

Jungle

VIP
years ago there was a whole gang of them abdis living in a house in harrow and they would go out together everywhere in numbers and beat up weak and drunk people who run their mouth to them lol

years ago there was a whole gang of them abdis living in a house in harrow and they would go out together everywhere in numbers and beat up weak and drunk people who run their mouth to them lol

Wut u know about harrow niga

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

What’s happening to our fellow men? First we have a identity crisis, next we have BLM xalimos, now we have khaniis faraaxs? :jcoleno:
There were always somali gays in the world even back then in somalia but they were hiding it. My advise to these niggaz is to claim ethiopia :mjdontkno:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Gay Faraaxs have always existed!

We had one dude who was openly gay back home (but got harassed and sadly took his life)

WTF I hate it when people justify their bigotry toward gays and lesbians.
They are human beings who deserve respect and love!
Gays deserve rights!

We had one dude who was openly gay back home (but got harassed and sadly took his life)

Gays deserve rights!
Death to all gays!

Based

VIP

Gays deserve rights!
The gays back home deserve to be stoned to death. Imagine bringing that filth to our beautiful country :rejoice:

You got nigga's in that comment section saying its the end of the world.
You got All the ethnicities in the planet have homo's amongst them but yet supposedly the "kindred, pure, orderly, majestic, principled" somali is supposed to free of such debauchery?
Your having a laugh mate.

We got somalis who have killed more people than the score of a basketball game. I stopped being shocked about degenerate somalis, if we can kill people, we can be anything

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts