Khaniis nation attacking miskeen family

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Laa hawla wala quwata ilaa billah I have a feeling he's ogaden pls don't tell me it's true he's accent sounds

What do mean Basra enlighten me pls :browtf:

Well I mean, maybe u dislike him because he is Dhulbahante just like @pablo likes him because he is Dhulbahante? I am sayin, be honest without being prejudice by qabil like me.

Well I mean, maybe u dislike him because he is Dhulbahante just like @pablo likes him because he is Dhulbahante? I am sayin, be honest without being prejudice by qabil like me.
To be honest all am saying is that a man is week allowing his wife to use social media 24/7 and talk crap. Look what happened to her husband now. I have a feeling he's arguing with right know coz he knows he's done out here :liberaltears:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
To be honest all am saying is that a man is week allowing his wife to use social media 24/7 and talk crap. Look what happened to her husband now. I have a feeling he's arguing with right know coz he knows he's done out here :liberaltears:

Maybe he is metrosexual

maybe @Samaalic Era was right.... if this man had restricted his wife's internet access & taken away her mobile phone, he would have a better chance of being elected :farmajoyaab:
It's not over yet lol. He still might have a chance..

giphy.gif

MI

Ted Kaczynski respecter
This is why I join in when I see cadaans hate on Ilhan on twitter nowadays
“yuh she married her brother Ye my auntie knows”
“her dad was a genocidal maniac or something in Somalia ye my uncle knows”
“I heard she smells irl from people that know her ye my sister know”

She’s done too much she needs to be replaced
:gaasdrink:

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
Why? I only know what I seen on twitter.
Simply not qualified for office
We need educated officials with experience
In all honesty hate to say it but Ilhan was not qualified for her job

Identity politics is going to be what kills this country.

Hiring a latina, Somali, transgender, young whatever kind of different person purely for representation isn’t ok

oh my god, I cant stop laughing right now. I clicked on one of the girls twitter thinking I wonder which one of them will be a mental health advocate, and lo and behold :yloezpe: why are they always mental health advocates, horta is that a job or some title they give themselves

Simply not qualified for office
We need educated officials with experience
In all honesty hate to say it but Ilhan was not qualified for her job

Identity politics is going to be what kills this country.

Hiring a latina, Somali, transgender, young whatever kind of different person purely for representation isn’t ok
We don't know that yet though. I agree representation is important and somebody shouldn't fill a position for the sake of diversity.

oh my god, I cant stop laughing right now. I clicked on one of the girls twitter thinking I wonder which one of them will be a mental health advocate, and lo and behold :yloezpe: why are they always mental health advocates, horta is that a job or some title they give themselves
Abaayo it just means you made a couple of tweets about suffering from depression. Nothing more, nothing less. :silanyolaugh:

Abaayo it just means you made a couple of tweets about suffering from depression. Nothing more, nothing less. :silanyolaugh:
no wonder they're depressed, imagine identifying yourself as being black, queer, muslim, just to be at the bottom of society. They don't even care about islam lol, they just use it to have another oppression card

no wonder they're depressed, imagine identifying yourself as being black, queer, muslim, just to be at the bottom of society. They don't even care about islam lol, they just use it to have another oppression card
If you see their tweets they enjoy being oppressed. Professional victims.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
We don't know that yet though. I agree representation is important and somebody shouldn't fill a position for the sake of diversity.
I mean idk She has made a lot of really bad calls someone with experience would not have

but she will likely win again considering the machine is backing her