Khalid Yasin Exposed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Tell Shabir to denounce Wahhabis as kufar if he doesn't then he is a kafir. I don't really believe people who claim to be anti salafi but consider them Muslims

I found a DVD of one his lectures in my house and watched/rewatched it for days because I was so inspired.

The DVD was on this lecture
He's a good speaker reminds me somewhat of Malcom X

Tell Shabir to denounce Wahhabis as kufar if he doesn't then he is a kafir. I don't really believe people who claim to be anti salafi but consider them Muslims
Only takfiris call Muslims kafir. Dr Shabir Ally is a great man. He's not a takfiri. Salafis are Muslims by my lights. No question about it. Just Muslims who need to be executed and punished without mercy. It's possible to hold those two thoughts in your head at the same time old bean.

I found a DVD of one his lectures in my house and watched/rewatched it for days because I was so inspired.

Don't compare this sewer rat to Malcolm X. Malcolm was a great man. This guy is just a conspiracy theory peddling nutjob who lies about his credentials.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Only takfiris call Muslims kafir. Dr Shabir Ally is a great man. He's not a takfiri. Salafis are Muslims by my lights. No question about it. Just Muslims who need to be executed and punished without mercy. It's possible to hold those two thoughts in your head at the same time old bean.

they are muslims that should be killed? stop contradicting yourself. are you one of those muslim brotherhood supporting semi isis individuals? if you consider them muslim then your a kafir as well just like shabir. BTW what kind of muslim says "jeez" :dead:

Young Popeye

Call me pops

he is a good speaker and kind of sounds like malcolm x but it doesnt mean he is on the right path. x wasnt a wahhabi from the research i have done on him but khalid is

they are muslims that should be killed? stop contradicting yourself. are you one of those muslim brotherhood supporting semi isis individuals? if you consider them muslim then your a kafir as well just like shabir. BTW what kind of muslim says "jeez" :dead:
Muslim Brotherhood? No, I'm only a fan of the Muslim sisterhood.

You've called Khalid Yasin a kafir, Shabir Ally a kafir, and now me a kafir. Is there any Muslim whom you don't consider a kafir? Give us some names of Muslim thinkers whom you dont think are bad. I'm genuinely curious.

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Muslim Brotherhood? No, I'm only a fan of the Muslim sisterhood.

You've called Khalid Yasin a kafir, Shabir Ally a kafir, and now me a kafir. Is there any Muslim whom you don't consider a kafir? Give us some names of Muslim thinkers whom you dont think are bad. I'm genuinely curious.

ahmed deedat

ahmed deedat
Ahmed Deedat supported the fatwa against Rushdie. He was a complete moron. He talked about how Westerners misinterpret Islam as violent whilst endorsing the attempted murder of novelists. Yeah, no contradiction there at all. It looks like you're the one with Wahabbi sympathies my friend

Young Popeye

Call me pops
Ahmed Deedat supported the fatwa against Rushdie. He was a complete moron. He talked about how Westerners misinterpret Islam as violent whilst endorsing the attempted murder of novelists. Yeah, no contradiction there at all. It looks like you're the one with Wahabbi sympathies my friend

:damedamn: can you tell me what makes one a wahhabi? i hope you dont say if they are violent:dead:

@Bidaar Wanagsan @Young Popeye
There's a video I watched were Khalid talked about being in Saudi Arabia and having to promote the kings words
Not surprised at all. He's a prostitute of the Saudi regime. Many wadaads are. You can't hate freedom and secularism with the passion these guys do without spreading your ass cheeks for Saudi penetration.

They should be banned from preaching. Alxamdulilah the government has started to deny them entry to the country in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts