UNVERIFIED Khadija Maxamed Diiriye is occupying the home of Maxamed Abshir Muuse

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
She leased the home from 2013 to 2014 and refused to pay money afterwards. Coincidently 2014 is when she became the minister of women and human rights.

This is the same minister that refused a covid test when she landed in Mogadishu.

2020226637183119512312397[1].jpg

:ohlord:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
This is disgusting how this city is still struggling to come to terms to respect 'private property' of Somalis. This is world wide agreement that transcends religion or gaal.

The safety of property is a human right not even a Somali matter. That's why I say muslim n gaal at least bleed red but not these hawiyes, they must bleed black or some shit lol cause this is outside the norms of humanity.

Ironically they can't argue that others are squatting in 'hawiye homes', this hasn't happened anywhere else in Somalia except Mogadishu, wa 'kansar ku taal hawiye keliya' oo aysan ku marmarsoon karin 'somali dhan ayaa samayo'

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The doctor responds with fury

Please note also 'xaad' the elder of hawiye is also living in 'muse boqor home' so this is a disgusting hawiye culture

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
4.5 is shuci or communist philosophy where u equalize people not based on merit but on 'class system' like tribe, clan, workers, capitalist. It loves 'equality of all irrespective of merit or legacy or productivity' but this allows for 'failures' to breed more and great people get de-Incentive to be great because this shuci system of 4.5 equalizes people on clan. That's why the unions failed cause all the dead weight people were being covered up by productive people. 4.5 does the same thing it allows dead weight people to exist and thrive while the productive are side-lined due to '4.5' rule or 'commy rule'. f*ck 4.5. I believe in you get what u earn philosophy not 'free hand outs of 4.5'. I mean someone like haji ingris can basically come to power not on merit or legacy or any verifiable 'trackrecord' he has but purely because 4.5 covers his failed life and allows him to ruin the nation. This will lead to an 'exodus' like u see in Somalia thru tahrib as the best of the best are not in power

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
The General's family denied this and that dude talking is a Issaq and has nothing to do with the family. They pay the rents to the family.

The Generals brother

GemState

36/21
VIP
The General's family denied this and that dude talking is a Issaq and has nothing to do with the family. They pay the rents to the family.

The Generals brother
I think it's BS, don't know how she went without paying rent for 6 years and they only brought it up now

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Darood ma xishoodaan, i would understand the tarnishing if she was a Hawiye or Isaaq Minister, maxaa naag Yaxar ah idin daba dhigay :gucciwhat:

Trending