NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
upload_2019-2-19_16-23-26.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Even if their life depends on it they can’t:damn:

It's not difficult tbh i have met a cadaan girl and she knew how to dance, i was like : :ahh:
Most cadaan are fun to dance with but somalis are funny when they dance:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: we are cursed:russ:
Madows taught me how to dance:salute: niggas know their shit:pachah1:

Sambuus

Inactive
It's not difficult tbh i have met a cadaan girl and she knew how to dance, i was like : :ahh:
Most cadaan are fun to dance with but somalis are funny when they dance:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: we are cursed:russ:
Madows taught me how to dance:salute: niggas know their shit:pachah1:
I look like I got a epilepsy attack when I dance walalo:kanyehmm: My mom and sister can dance but my dad cursed me with this stiff body:kendrickcry:

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
I look like I got a epilepsy attack when I dance walalo:kanyehmm: My mom and sister can dance but my dad cursed me with this stiff body:kendrickcry:

Don't worry, my mother can't dance but i know! You can learn a lot! I have been in a giant party in 2017 and that's where i met a girl who had a thing for me (we were in High school) and i showed my skills in dancing to everyone lmao it worked pretty good tbh, you need confidence !
Look at Mick Jagger. He doesn't know how to dance but with his confidence, he does it good!:nvjpqts: keep being positive, huno!

Sambuus

Inactive
Don't worry, my mother can't dance but i know! You can learn a lot! I have been in a giant party in 2017 and that's where i met a girl who had a thing for me (we were in High school) and i showed my skills in dancing to everyone lmao it worked pretty good tbh, you need confidence !
Look at Mick Jagger. He doesn't know how to dance but with his confidence, he does it good!:nvjpqts: keep being positive, huno!
Thank you walalkey:it0tdo8::it0tdo8:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending