Khabib's training camp in San Jose

Status
Not open for further replies.
Conor has zero chance. Tony has 50% chance in a 5-rounder. Tony is a nightmare matchup for Khabib. He'll get whooped for 2 rounds and then it'll be an absolute war from rounds 3-5. Conor has no heart or gastank though unlike Tony.

Khabib's stand-up isn't so bad. Joe Rogan is a retard. He's unconventional but effective. And like you said, he has a granite jaw. Look at the fucking size of his head.
Michael Johnson rocked khabib in that first round of their fight .khabib knees buckled for a sec but the man was still standing charging ahead .you my friend know the sport.can tell your a true mma fan

Michael Johnson rocked khabib in that first round of their fight .khabib knees buckled for a sec but the man was still standing charging ahead .you my friend know the sport.can tell your a true mma fan

Johnson threw a haymaker and it couldn't have landed cleaner and Khabib was barely buzzed by it. Conor's power at 155 is so exaggerated. People act like he's been sleeping guys at 155 but the reality is he fought 2 guys. And Eddie still found his way into the clinch even after getting dropped. Tailor-made opponent for Conor (stocky, sloppy brawler). And Nate ate everything he had in the first encounter and was only getting dropped in the rematch because Conor chopped his legs.

If Conor vs Khabib is announced wallahi billahi i'm gonna put at least 2 thousand on Khabib regardless of odds. It's free money.

Johnson threw a haymaker and it couldn't have landed cleaner and Khabib was barely buzzed by it. Conor's power at 155 is so exaggerated. People act like he's been sleeping guys at 155 but the reality is he fought 2 guys. And Eddie still found his way into the clinch even after getting dropped. Tailor-made opponent for Conor (stocky, sloppy brawler). And Nate ate everything he had in the first encounter and was only getting dropped in the rematch because Conor chopped his legs.

If Conor vs Khabib is announced wallahi billahi i'm gonna put at least 2 thousand on Khabib regardless of odds. It's free money.
trust. dana is a hater tho he wont let a L happen to his children gsp or connor .but for the right amount of money the fight would draw i could see dana the jew throwing connor in the octagon .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending