Khabib’s charity mission in Africa

Khabib’s charity mission in Africa

I love Khabib for the sake of Allah.

One time, my brother and I are standing outside the mosque and talking. People were walking out, I think it was after Asr- I'm pretty sure it was after Asr. Anyways, I'm standing outside the mosque and this man walks out that looks just like Khabib. Everyone is suddenly swarming this guy, they want to shake his hand, they want to take a picture with him. He did look an awful lot like Khabib. I thought he was just extremely popular and everyone knew him.

Then it turned out- the reason he looked so much like Khabib was because he was Khabib! I thought he looked like Khabib but I thought there was no way he was actually Khabib.

So I did walk up and meet him.

If you see him in videos and things, he comes across like a really nice, humble guy who is a devout Muslim. However, I met him in real life and he really is like that in real life. The same way he appears in that way on the camera- he is like that in real life.

I really like what he says at 7:18 and it really is how he thinks

The_Kong Dong

Somalia First!
Mashallah Khabib is a perfect representation of what Islam is about:rejoice::salute:

Conor McGregor on the other hand is probably nose deep into a prostitute's asshole sniffing cocaine:susp::camby:

Mashallah Khabib is a perfect representation of what Islam is about:rejoice::salute:

Conor McGregor on the other hand is probably nose deep into a prostitute's asshole sniffing cocaine:susp::camby:

Conor was extremely rude and disrespectful. If they're going to fight, I guess they're going to fight but what is the point of insulting Khabib's father and insulting where Khabib is from? It was very uncalled for and it was very inspiring to see how Conor insulted Khabib but in the end it was Conor who was humiliated.