KHAATUMO STATE

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I support the legitimate and democratic government of somaliland that strives hard to protect all dhulbahantes from the terrorism of khatumo.

Allow noo siyaadi nabada !

But khaatumo is saying all sool and sanaag are dhulo land and they will rule those lands, is HY ready to battle them if worse comes to worse

But khaatumo is saying all sool and sanaag are dhulo land and they will rule those lands, is HY ready to battle them if worse comes to worse

Habar yonis is not a militia anymore there is a government now this isn't the 90's. Habar yoonis lands and dhulbahante lands will be safe from the terrorism of khaatumo I thank Allah for protecting sool and Sanaag from terrorism

Please don't speak about things you have no clue about, Al-shaabaab are on their way to northern Somalia!
Like the last time you all thought I was mentally ill,it's worse this time, tell your family.

waraabe

Your superior
I support khaatumo state, the should take their half of sool and their village in Togdheer. Everyman must take what is his.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
Didn't the leaders of Khatumo sing heesaha caalanka somaliland after being paid?

Says a lot about the effort being put for Khatumo.

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I support khatumo just to see how long they would last. No airport, no port, no xoolo, just barren wastelands of eastern sool. Since they inhabit half of sool and 1 village in togdheer their anti sland relatives should be sent from all isaaq cities back to Lascanood and buuhoodle. Let these ppl face the harsh realities, that way somaliland doesn't have to spend anymore money building them roads and shit

Status
Not open for further replies.