Khaatumo state gets a new president (Cabdalle Cagolule)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Khaatumostate Oo Yeelatay Madaxwayne Cusub Madaxwayne Ku Xigeenkii Cali Khaliif Oo
Magaciisa Layidhaahdo Cagolule Oo Madaxwayne Loo Dhaariyay.Sheegayna Inuu Midnimada
Somaliya Ka Shaqayn Doono

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
kkk too late mr Cali Khaliif has already lined his pocket with kulmiye money, he won't care

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
I wonder which direction khaatumo will go now, there will be and has been a backlash to cali khaliifs SL bumlicking

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
I wonder which direction khaatumo will go now, there will be and has been a backlash to cali khaliifs SL bumlicking

All ways leads to Somaliland being unified, only a fool or a wisher would see and say otherwise, Puntland has played their cards terribly, very amateur.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
All ways leads to Somaliland being unified, only a fool or a wisher would see and say otherwise, Puntland has played their cards terribly, very amateur.
Puntland are doing better in Sanaag than Sool

We will see what happens.

Gbyallmeans

Yuusuf direed Founding Father of Ahlu-naar
Puntland are doing better in Sanaag than Sool

We will see what happens.

You still dont get it do you:farmajoyaab:

Let me say in metaphor;

lets say i'am an intruder (somaliland) who barged into your house (harti house) by force so i can flirt your wife (dhulbahante) forcefully and with little cash in bribery ofcourse, in the hopes that she will eventually cave in, now multiply that in me doing over 10 years while her cuckold husband (puntland/MJ) just stares and does nothing except talk against while fighting his savage neighbour (Galmudug) 24H. The honourable wife (dhulbahante) will become corrupt over the years and just give in, submissive style to the brute who intruded.

Puntland=Cuckold:samwelcome:

Last edited:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP

Let me say in metaphor;

lets say i'am an intruder (somaliland) who barged into your house (harti house) by force so i can flirt your wife (dhulbahante) forcefully and with little cash in bribery ofcourse, in the hopes that she will eventually cave in, now multiply that in me doing over 10 years while her cuckold husband (puntland/MJ) just stares and does nothing except talk against while fighting his savage neighbour (Galmudug) 24H. The honourable wife (dhulbahante) will become corrupt over the years and just give in, submissive style to the brute who intruded.

:drakewtf:

reading your retarded comment i am 100% sure you have no idea about "Harti" politics. Dhulbahante and Mj have gone there seperate ways in 2007, Not because of you bucked toothed censored coming to Sool, but because of other dhulbahante, Jamaac Siyaad have stabbed Puntland in the back many times, and our former president Cade Muse (AUN) who was president when SL came to Sool, did not like Dhulbahante and was very bigoted against them and only cared about MJ contrary to his predecessor AY someone who was big on Hartinimo.

You clearly don't understand that Hartinimo doesn't exit with Dhulbahante and MJs anymore, apart from Naleeye Axmed and Nuur Axmed. Dhulbahante and MJs have gone there seperate ways. The "instruder" only has influence in places where dhulbahante anti Puntland sentiment exists, thats why "the intruders" failed humiliatingly to take Buuhoodle and Badhan, and many other areas that are pro Puntland.

Kulahaa you don't get it, i get it very well i know exactly whats going.

Let me say in metaphor;

:dead::dead1:

Status
Not open for further replies.