Khaatumo rebel units capture and BURN voting cards and other election materials!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Few censored separatis killed and election materials confiscated and burned later by rebels loyal to the new khaatumo President against Ali Khalif.

Last edited:
Somali politics can be turned into a billion dollar drama show, everyday something interesting takes place. You got so many actors and plots in every region.

You got AS, Gaas, Farmaajo, Qeybdiid, Siilanyo, Cabbie Faroole, HSM, CCC, Ethiopia, Kenya, US, UK, UAE, KSA, Turkey, Militias, ect It's a real life movie walahi

Somali politics can be turned into a billion dollar drama show, everyday something interesting takes place. You got so many actors and plots in every region.

You got AS, Gaas, Farmaajo, Qeybdiid, Siilanyo, Cabbie Faroole, HSM, CCC, Ethiopia, Kenya, US, UK, UAE, KSA, Turkey, Militias, ect It's a real life movie walahi
HSM is dead and buried lol

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
This is so stupid! They're literally burning their people's opportunity to be part a developing nation that is working towards becoming a democracy. they'll have more representations if part of somaliland then somalia. I see the only reason for them doing this is a hardcore unionist in the south or abroad is funding them and selling them fairytales of if all somalis were one blah blah blah Somaliland has built a system that is atleast trying yes it has many flaws but is the best system Somalis have right now from the choas of politics in Somalia with constant backstabbings, the tribalness of puntland and the dictatorship of djibouti

Xooshdheere

how do i use this

z3zrULCi love that movie11! black hawk down all over again

The Mogadishu government can't do anything, it can't lift a finger. Farmaajo can't even help his reer abti kkkk
These militia ass fucking siiland are farmajo reer abti they don't need him if that isn't clear enough
This is so stupid! They're literally burning their people's opportunity to be part a developing nation that is working towards becoming a democracy. they'll have more representations if part of somaliland then somalia. I see the only reason for them doing this is a hardcore unionist in the south or abroad is funding them and selling them fairytales of if all somalis were one blah blah blah Somaliland has built a system that is atleast trying yes it has many flaws but is the best system Somalis have right now from the choas of politics in Somalia with constant backstabbings, the tribalness of puntland and the dictatorship of djibouti
There people? :heh:
These militia are wacays abdille they more or less hate isaaq am very happy there sabotaging the fake government ill continue to go to every dhulos village and sabotage :ufdup:

All the info is already on a database. The cards will be printed again and sent to the voters. :mjlol:

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The tribal Puntland? Let's see here somaliland is a democracy? There 3 party's

KULMIYE = HA

WADANI = HY

UCID = Cidagaale

Somaliland is a tribal democracy :siilaanyolaugh:

Besides you can't even really call it a democracy it's more like a dictatorship the current president siilanyo was selected 2010 for for years its 2017 and he's still the president what happened to the elections isn't that what happens in a democracy when the presidential term end:siilaanyosmile:

A developing nation where unemployment stands at 87% record high, and where inflation is at is highest peak, where every every isaaq person wants to get to the next boat to Europe including a city mayor, freedom of speech does not exist, where poverty is rampant and where it's documents are not accepted anywhere lol

I would not want to be part of that
:siilaanyolaugh:

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
The tribal Puntland? Let's see here somaliland is a democracy? There 3 party's

KULMIYE = HA

WADANI = HY

UCID = Cidagaale

Somaliland is a tribal democracy :siilaanyolaugh:

Besides you can't even really call it a democracy it's more like a dictatorship the current president siilanyo was selected 2010 for for years its 2017 and he's still the president what happened to the elections isn't that what happens in a democracy when the presidential term end:siilaanyosmile:
You're forgetting the 2nd elected president that was Gadabirsi (non isaaq) whose population is like 3% of the country... and Silanyo was elected. I agree the country went to shit since he went in as tribalism & corruption increased along with anti democratic actions but Insha'Allah I hope the people in November vote him out & have good feelings about Wadani despite wishing for a new generation to take hold.

If PL didn't interfere and bribe their clansmen in Sool & Sanaag we would not have trouble their as the clans in the east agreed to be part of somaliland during it's formation after the borama conference in 1993 but the sons of those men lack honour and are easily bought like. I'm saying that about the current administration Somali politicians of today lack honour there'll a bunch of self interested cunts who only seek to make their stomachs fat and pockets wide

You're forgetting the 2nd elected president that was Gadabirsi (non isaaq) whose population is like 3% of the country... and Silanyo was elected. I agree the country went to shit since he went in as tribalism & corruption increased along with anti democratic actions but Insha'Allah I hope the people in November vote him out & have good feelings about Wadani despite wishing for a new generation to take hold.

If PL didn't interfere and bribe their clansmen in Sool & Sanaag we would not have trouble their as the clans in the east agreed to be part of somaliland during it's formation after the borama conference in 1993 but the sons of those men lack honour and are easily bought like. I'm saying that about the current administration Somali politicians of today lack honour there'll a bunch of self interested cunts who only seek to make their stomachs fat and pockets wide
this same group punked mj government 4 years ago:russ:

Qabilist is very strong in Somalia. They get Daarod representation in the government.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts