Khaatumo President Cali Khaliif Galaydh visits his capital Lasanod

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is his support in laaska?...he came on the back of isaaq militia,..hope he gets caught and hanged in laaska when the take over takes place..

I don't think he has any supporters in Lasanod. You don't get support when you arrive in town using the enemy's ride.

I used to hear nin tolkiisaa qabtaa. Dhulbahante made the strategic mistake of making an 80 year old professor their leader. An 80 year old military man would have been better. Professor is not a bad man, but he simply can't carry the burden of Dhulbahante people ( a naturally insubordinate and fractious people). He should be the head of some Somali think tank or a ceremonial president. His people should relieve him of this burden and appoint a younger, hungrier, angrier man.

In the meantime every blunder or error of judgement this elder makes reflects badly on his people and ends up further dividing them.

I don't get it though, wasn't khaatumo abolished once cali Khalif merged with Somaliland?

Is cali khaliif galayr a Somaliland politician or is he a khaatumo politician? I am confused..

Khaatumo is just a name, now in tatters,but the idea behind it, to build a federal state comprising Sool, Sanaag and Cayn still lives in the hearts and minds of the Dhulbahante people. Cali Khaliif Galaydh disgraced himself when he allied himself with the anti Somali secessionist enclave Somaliland and lost whatever little respect he had. If he has any tol who care about him, they should quietly arrange to take him back to the states, and save whatever little dignity he has left.

Having done a little research on cali khaliif galayr I have come to find out that this man sincerely hates puntland.

One. He is a liar, there are several interviews where he claims that he was present at the meetings in the 90s in burco and boorame where the idea of Somaliland the independent new country was presented..
He claims that he was present on both of then and the idea of a sovereign Somaliland was never discussed yet claims to be present at the meeting...funnily enough there tons of video evidence available where by the idea of Somaliland independence is being openly discussed in particular in burco.

Either he is lying that he was there.
Or he is lying about reaching an independence agreement with isaaq...

There is another video where discusses puntland and admits that he has spend a.lot of money on destabilising puntland while he was prime minister for the tng administration of cabdiqaasim...

I am currently reading about articles written in early 2000 and the development of galayrs hate for puntland and how that hate has evolved over the years..

Because that hate has pushed him over the edge where he is no more being fueled for the benefits of his people but for more selfish and immature reasons...undermining puntland..to the point he took the centuries old route of my enemies enemy is my friend..

He is on tape admitting that he spent time and money in destabilising puntland when h me was the prime minister.

waraabe

Your superior
Where is his support in laaska?...he came on the back of isaaq militia,..hope he gets caught and hanged in laaska when the take over takes place..

when is the war that maamulka punaniland promised going to start brada, its been more than a week since the tuktuk village was taken over yet still no action from naagaha mj (or darod)

mj is all talk no action

Booy you don't know what you are saying..

You are talking about war with puntland yet you are oblivious to your country falling apart because of of Jeegaanta... The biggest dhulbahante army chief on Somaliland payroll quit yesterday and took his men out..reer isaaq dont want to be part of jeegaan war reer awdal were the first to withdraw..

Tukaraq is completely surrounded and so is laascanod right now...if war just kick started today your entire state would fall apart..reer puntland are ..it's the outsiders such as Addis Keating UN the federal government..there are a lot of unseen characters behind this...

But everyone and his Nan know that you are as of this moment completely outnumbered in sool ..

If war happened..I don't think you would hold burco ..
You have no government
You have a half president
Your dhulbahante militia just walked out on you.
The current war is no more a maamuul v maamuul but beel v beel ..a war you can never win..

Thaks To few dhulbahante you managed to raise the Somaliland flag in tukaraq but all you have done is loose sool completely

waraabe

Your superior
Booy you don't know what you are saying..

You are talking about war with puntland yet you are oblivious to your country falling apart because of of Jeegaanta... The biggest dhulbahante army chief on Somaliland payroll quit yesterday and took his men out..reer isaaq dont want to be part of jeegaan war reer awdal were the first to withdraw..

Tukaraq is completely surrounded and so is laascanod right now...if war just kick started today your entire state would fall apart..reer puntland are ..it's the outsiders such as Addis Keating UN the federal government..there are a lot of unseen characters behind this...

But everyone and his Nan know that you are as of this moment completely outnumbered in sool ..

If war happened..I don't think you would hold burco ..
You have no government
You have a half president
Your dhulbahante militia just walked out on you.
The current war is no more a maamuul v maamuul but beel v beel ..a war you can never win..

Thaks To few dhulbahante you managed to raise the Somaliland flag in tukaraq but all you have done is loose sool completely

so that should give punani land more than enough advantage yet the coward 'all talk no balls' punani fulay have yet to lift a finger even though a week ago they were declaring wars. shameful mj cowards

This entire week puntland was mobilising for a maximum full scale war. Reer tukaraq have been given the chance to move away from the area all the way to laascaanood.

At the same time baharsame have also been given time to re-prioritise and stop being es.. soldiers have been pouring to sool from ever corner on puntland.
It was never in puntland plans to invade sool iyo sanaag but a golden opportunity arose and it will be taken advantage of in a calculated manner with least harti folks dying..

Ps. Cabdiweli gaas may have been told one thing by others and he can keep on postponing but it is too bloody late it' going to happen one way or the other..and we both know you will loose this..habar jeclo and habar awal alone can not withstand puntland..

Status
Not open for further replies.