Kevin Samuels On VladTV Thread

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
It's official Kevin Samuels is on Vladtv hopefully we get some good memes from this :rejoice:

giphy.gif

I had no idea the problem he highlights is a major issue in the AA community until I watched his videos. Watched his most recent one yesterday in fact. All the baby mamas he interviews claim they're 8/10 in looks and making 6 figures.

I had no idea the problem he highlights is a major issue in the AA community until I watched his videos. Watched his most recent one yesterday in fact. All the baby mamas he interviews claim they're 8/10 in looks and making 6 figures.
A sad state of affairs.

He makes good points but he's videos are so monotone & repetitive. Always the same talking points it only gets creative when he argues back with women who actually try to debate him. Even than it is mostly some arguments.

Big facts from Kevin Samuels in this video:

Men enable these women.

Keo

VIP
He needs to clear the gay rumours once and for all coz it seems like every month there’s some new allegations coming out trying to out him as being gay.

He needs to clear the gay rumours once and for all coz it seems like every month there’s some new allegations coming out trying to out him as being gay.

You believe he’s straight.

giphy.gif

This man had a man in his bed, has a gay accent, wears clothes that only a flaming homosexual would think is attractive. I mean what more proof?

Yeah this is crazy how much single baby mamas have these high standards in the black community, demanding a man making 100k/year when the father of their child was a nobody :mjlol:
Getting yourself a decent loving man who accepts your child should be your focus not top earner who have far better option than you..

At the end of the day everyone can search for what they want but it's definitely a good thing to give delusional women a reality check, especially if they are not good looking and even more with a child.

Trending