Kenya's shocking response to James Swan and the IC concerning JL

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
IMG_1543.JPG
IMG_1544.JPG

Just read it.Kikuyu Adoomey have lost their cotton picking minds:drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
The very fact that Kenya mentioned 27 federal MPs from PL, Abdishakur, Sheikh Shariif, Hassan Sheekh Maxmuud all of these people are fucking traitors to Somalia

I cannot believe former presidents would lower themselves to such a filthy dabadhilif state. Wallahi its absolutely shameful they sided with Kenya who is trying to steal our sea and land as former presidents. If I was Farmaajo I would remove all those MPs xasaanad and ban them from Muqdisho. If I was Farmaajo I would immediately send DANAB to arrest all spoilers like HASSAN SHEEKH

Wallahi farmaajo is sleeping.

Shaolin23

The very fact that Kenya mentioned 27 federal MPs from PL, Abdishakur, Sheikh Shariif, Hassan Sheekh Maxmuud all of these people are fucking traitors to Somalia

I cannot believe former presidents would lower themselves to such a filthy dabadhilif state. Wallahi its absolutely shameful they sided with Kenya who is trying to steal our sea and land as former presidents. If I was Farmaajo I would remove all those MPs xasaanad and ban them from Muqdisho. If I was Farmaajo I would immediately send DANAB to arrest all spoilers like HASSAN SHEEKH

Kenya is doing an excellent job for us they've exposed to the Somali people who's a traitor and who's not these guys careers are finished political suicide there will be riots in the streets if they are ever in the government again

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
I don't like that they put Puntland's name in the letter, who told these Kikyus they have this much authority in our affairs.:gucciwhat:

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
You guys are cheerleading Ethiopia's invasion into Kismayo so I don't know how you have the moral high ground to call anyone traitors. This is a tit4tat game, every politician since 1991 has been a "traitor" in some sense.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP

Nigga you were bootyclapping for an Ethiopian invasion in Kismayo all week.

:gucciwhat:

:damedamn: Fufus in Kismayo bad, in Xamar and else where its all good. Ethiopians in Kismayo good, else where is a tragedy.

:damedamn: Lets be consistent fellas

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nigga you were bootyclapping for an Ethiopian invasion in Kismayo all week.

:gucciwhat:

:damedamn: Fufus in Kismayo bad, in Xamar and else where its all good. Ethiopians in Kismayo good, else where is a tragedy.

:damedamn: Lets be consistent fellas
Fufus come under AMISOM whose commander is Ethiopian, AMISOM is here to support the federal government of Somalia. If fufus do not follow AMISOM orders they are renegades and must be removed from AMISOM. AMISOM is here to stay whether you like it or not, Ethiopia is not claiming out seas nor is she pursuing to annex our lands (two things which Kenya openly stated)

I don't like that they put Puntland's name in the letter, who told these Kikyus they have this much authority in our affairs.:gucciwhat:
They are politically naive and not cunning like the Xabashi's who carry the cloak and dagger.

I prefer the hot-blooded out of control person whose mouth and heart match over the silent hypocrites.

The Kikuye have made it clear they want a piece of our land unequivocally, while the Xabashi's want all but kept it ambiguous and diplomatic.

The danger with the hot-blooded person is that naturally they put all there cards on the table, this means outing all there backers and supporters, regardless if they requested anonymity or not, because by there very nature they can't keep secrets.

Last edited:
how when thier working with alshabaab/qatar and our bigger threat in ethiopia? kenya is weak controlled opposition and thus madoobe is literally the lesser evil
It's difficult to pick the lesser of the evils.

They all work with shabab to a degree and UAE last year was virtually in bed with them running parallel army in the capital that was close to plunging the country into civil war.

Qatar has really done nothing for Somalia thus far other then promises (outside of giving the Turks the funding to build the Afgooye/Xamar road) and building a hospital or two, the same with UAE.

If we look at the issue in terms of destabilisation UAE is definitely worse, not only do they back the same terrorists but also the secessionists and the worst of warlords and leaders in the country which Qatar does not.

The UAE has a lot to gain from chaos and very little from Somalia becoming a powerhouse which Qatar does not to the same extent

You just have to look at the ports it acquired in the region before it got kicked out and what they did with it (Djibouti/Yemen/Somalia), they simply can't have anyone competing against them as the hub in the region.

They are simply in Somalia to spoil the plan's of the Turks and even managed to stop direct international shipping to Somalia without having to go through Dubai port, The Turks countered with the help of Oman to open a second route.

Ultimately it all comes down to the Turks, the only true ally that we have, they are on the same side as Qatar, which for me ultimately makes Qatar the lesser of the evils from a long term geopolitical perspective.

Tukraq

VIP
It's difficult to pick the lesser of the evils.

They all work with shabab to a degree and UAE last year was virtually in bed with them running parallel army in the capital that was close to plunging the country into civil war.

Qatar has really done nothing for Somalia thus far other then promises (outside of giving the Turks the funding to build the Afgooye/Xamar road) and building a hospital or two, the same with UAE.

If we look at the issue in terms of destabilisation UAE is definitely worse, not only do they back the same terrorists but also the secessionists and the worst of warlords and leaders in the country which Qatar does not.

The UAE has a lot to gain from chaos and very little from Somalia becoming a powerhouse which Qatar does not to the same extent

You just have to look at the ports it acquired in the region before it got kicked out and what they did with it (Djibouti/Yemen/Somalia), they simply can't have anyone competing against them as the hub, they are simply in Somalia to spoil the plan's of the Turks.

Ultimately it all comes down to the Turks, the only true ally that we have, they are on the same side as Qatar, which for me ultimately makes Qatar the lesser of the evils from a long term geopolitical perspective.
madoobe isnt with UAE though, both UAE and Qatar sponser terrorism in somalia and are both big evils, qatar is in bed with the fgs making it also have major infuence in our country making it the bigger evil then madoobe and kenya who has no influence is far more weaker and havent even done much using madoobe the last 8 years, really kenyas influence is next to zero basiacally the weakest of our foes and the lesser evil

This is diplomatic immaturity at its finest. They exposed all parties that have sided with Kenya over the FGS. These are people in which loyalty to their nation is of no importance and thrive on instability. It's embarrassing that these former transitional "Presidents" have become part and parcel of the petty opposition like Shakur. It's also dully worth noting that Kenya has the audacity to call into question the credibility of the UN Rep to Somalia. Their motives have become clear as day and should send a chilling message to all Somalis that are concerned about the sea dispute that is ongoing. Their close relations with Madoobe and the backchannel intel that has repeatedly confirmed him being a proxy of theirs makes him a Top National security risk. Him being removed is all but certain at this point.

Shaolin23

madoobe isnt with UAE though, both UAE and Qatar sponser terrorism in somalia and are both big evils, qatar is in bed with the fgs making it also have major infuence in our country making it the bigger evil then madoobe and kenya who has no influence is far more weaker and havent even done much using madoobe the last 8 years, really kenyas influence is next to zero basiacally the weakest of our foes and the lesser evil
Are you serious Madoobe is definitely in bed with UAE through his close friend Omar Abdirashid who frequently travels to Nairobi to meet Kenyan intelligence UAE backs every opposition to Farmajo/Khayre/Qatar bloc do you follow Somali news man

The UAE pretty much financially bankrolled Madoobe and his army for a long time now, this is no secret and he openly supports UAE positions against the government even criticising Turkey

Yes I agree with you if you are comparing the Xabashi's and Kikuye only, the Kikuye are the lesser evils by far and pretty much toothless

I am not looking at the mere pawns here but there masters and the greater geopolitical ramifications.

In terms of Axis you have the UAE-Kikuye who both support the secession of Somalia and it's perpetual lawlessness and Turkey/Qatar/Xabashi axis who are pro government and seem to be working towards stabilisation and economic integration.

You have to choose the greater evil on this basis, not just pitting the two intermediary pawns against each other, because I agree with you if you do that, but we can't loose sight that both the Xabashi's and Kikuye today are just pawns.

Tukraq

VIP
The UAE pretty much financially bankrolled Madoobe and his army for a long time now, this is no secret and he openly supports UAE positions against the government even criticising Turkey

Yes I agree with you if you are comparing the Xabashi's and Kikuye only, the Kikuye are the lesser evils by far and pretty much toothless

I am not looking at the mere pawns here but there masters and the greater geopolitical ramifications.

In terms of Axis you have the UAE-Kikuye who both support the secession of Somalia and it's perpetual lawlessness and Turkey/Qatar/Xabashi axis who are pro government and seem to be working towards stabilisation and economic integration.

You have to choose the greater evil on this basis, not just pitting the two intermediary pawns against each other, because I agree with you if you do that, but we can't loose sight that both the Xabashi's and Kikuye today are just pawns.
so geopolitically its more UAE/saudi/isreal/US with kenya and iran/qatar/turkey with ethiopia but those are more in the background while its ethiopia kenya in the forefront

so geopolitically its more UAE/saudi/isreal/US with kenya and iran/qatar/turkey with ethiopia but those are more in the background while its ethiopia kenya in the forefront
Correct.

The US is no longer as active as it used to be nor is Iran in the region, the UAE as a result has been cosying up heavily to China lately spending billions on the belt and road initiative angering the US.

It's trying to defeat Qatar on the chessboard for influence, the Chinese pretty much own Kenya economically and therein lies the great threat to us, which axis China goes with.

So far it's neutral and based on there track record so far, they seldom interfere in the internal political affairs of nations.

It also helps the fact it was at loggerheads with the UAE over Djibouti port in past with multiple high profile international court cases.

The only way the UAE can win is to get there puppet in Xamar and so far they support the worst of the worst, which is why consider them to be the greater evil, they only took serious interest in Somalia after the Turks came during the famine.

Shaolin23

Correct.

The US is no longer as active as it used to be nor is Iran in the region, the UAE as a result has been cosying up heavily to China lately spending billions on the belt and road initiative angering the US.

It's trying to defeat Qatar on the chessboard for influence, the Chinese pretty much own Kenya economically and therein lies the great threat to us, which axis China goes with.

So far it's neutral and based on there track record so far, they seldom interfere in the internal political affairs of nations.

It also helps the fact it was at loggerheads with the UAE over Djibouti port in past with multiple high profile international court cases.

The only way the UAE can win is to get there puppet in Xamar and so far they support the worst of the worst, which is why consider them to be the greater evil, they only took serious interest in Somalia after the Turks came during the famine.
The U.S. is no longer as active? What planet are you on sxb:what1:

Trending

Latest posts