Kenyas Election

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Raila Odinga has promised to pull out soldiers from Somalia and recognise Somaliland. He commends Muhammad Ibrahim Egal:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
When i say Somalis that are pro-somalia are either ignorant or hypocrites you think am bullshiting? Look at these munaafiqs:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
IMG_2760.JPG

how are these ppl doing better than us:faysalwtf:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
God bless raila. hes from beesha barakeysan the royalty, the luo. same as adeero obama

:rejoice:

El padrone

Hedonist, Depressive realist, Existential nihilist
View attachment 25415
how are these ppl doing better than us:faysalwtf:
same as australia and europe. tight gun laws.

they f*ck up each other with machetes and rocks. bodies mangled, charred and skulls crushed. gives the security amble time to organize and stop further escalation

the result: intact public assets. more in prison.

If he wins and reconizes Somaliland, that's a definate W for reer Somaliland but it would most definitely start an economic war with Somalia, like Khat imports and Airline companies operating in Somalia. Plus it would also start a conflict inside Somaliland itself, and Military confrontation between Somaliland and Somalia might start.

It'd be interesting if Wadani wins this upcoming election and Odinga wins the Kenya one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
If he wins and reconizes Somaliland, that's a definate W for reer Somaliland but it would most definitely start and economic war with Somalia, like Khat imports and Airline companies operating in Somalia. Plus it would also start a conflict inside Somaliland itself, and Military confrontation between Somaliland and Somalia might start.

It'd be interesting if Wadani wins this upcoming election and Odinga wins the Kenya one.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its machetes time1!!!!1!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts