Kenyans still butt hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
You take things to seriously. No Somali hates for no reason in real life. Trust me! Only blacks do that and it's out of jealousy for Somalis. I acknowledge our faults and failures. We are not perfect ,but I can see many somalis tho not all of them are trying to do well in uni and want to contribute to the rebuilding of our country. Even if this current government fails to remove al shabaab, I guarantee you that other peaceful regions will succeed and then we will help xamar defeat shabaab for the sake of peace in the horn.

Don't be so negative and don't take everything you read online seriously. Yeah we rest tot Hong's on twitter but so do those that antagonise us as a race. It's merely twitter interactions and nothing more. No one in their right mind would hate on another race for no reason. I agree we should focus on our own relationships with fellow somalis and focus on our own affairs for now. The icj and government will deal with issues face snack home with regards to land territorial disputes.
:salute:

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
Eurocentric my ass what is this Tom foolery?:gucciwhat:
If Somalia loses or gives in, I’m claiming Ethiopia.

Too many insults towards a country that hosted millions of Somali refugees and a place where Somali businessmen are not slaughtered and do their business peacefully without car-bombs like the Somali capital. What benefits will Somali online insults contribute to those Somalis in Kenya?

There are no coastal neighbouring countries who are not having disputes over this NEW maritime commercial territorial boundaries including the United States and Canada. Did you see Canadians and Americans fighting and insulting one another online over this issue? Why can’t we act civilised like the citizens of these countries and let the courts sort it out?

f*ck 'em. Canadians and Americans are civilised and intelligent enough to not stir up xenophobia every time there is a conflict.

Make Kenya Somalia Again

f*ck 'em. Canadians and Americans are civilised and intelligent enough to not stir up xenophobia every time there is a conflict.

Make Kenya Somalia Again
They occupy NFD land and kill innocent nomads and tell somalis that they should be genocided or kicked out of their own NFD region that their british masters gave to them so they can manipulate the weak minded bantu into providing them influnce on the divided somali community.

Al shabaab attacks and they literally stereotype all somalis as terrorist and kall for the killing of all of them. The likes and retweets are alarming and too great in numbers to be just a few racist kenyans as some would liek to imply.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts