Kenyans still butt hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenyans crack me up walaah. According to them we are pulling the race card now.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/big...alias-border-claim-and-why-kenya-disputes-it/

Did Somalia play the race card by opting for a Eurocentric legal system, as opposed to mediation and conciliation, as practised within the African traditional methods of dispute resolution?

If the race card was pulled, would not the Arab League have listened to Somalia instead of the ICJ? What, then, would be the consequences of the ICJ favouring Somalia against Kenya in the maritime dispute?

Is Kenya prepared to be locked out a huge chunk of the sea after centuries of having access to it? Did Somalia abandon its Siamese twin at the altar of commercial interest? What would be the consequence of such abandonment, in light of Kenya’s territorial integrity?

didnt get ,what they mean by race card, the case is in the ICJ. can u please elaborate further,kind lazy now to look at that link.

We shall not hand in an inch of our coastline - (Buule,2019)
Well it's time to rape some Kenyan booty. Even 3 shabaab members scare them. Besides this only makes them look bad. I don't think Kenya can do much all they can do is huff and puff. Indians and Somalis control their economy.

Kenya folding and restoring relations pretty much confirms our victory.

tumblr_mrhi1p5Ar51s11qvbo7_250.gif

didnt get ,what they mean by race card, the case is in the ICJ. can u please elaborate further,kind lazy now to look at that link.
A fellow cry baby Bantu wrote this that probably believes the European (icj) court will side with Somalia in the maritime dispute and claims Somalia is pulling the race card. He said some shit about Arabs and pretty much shows his vile racist belief that Somalis are Arabs and don't belong in Africa.

:damn:

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
I'm not from Xamar but i hate what the Kenyans have done. I accept the border Somalia has claimed as it goes the same direction as the Kenyan border does. I also accept pirates in circumstances like these. They know that rubbish ridden beaches of Mombasa are not paying for tourism and they need extra money for oil rigs.

"MadowS WON'T TAKE OUR DIGNITY AS WE ARE THE MERCHANTS OF THE HORN"

A fellow cry baby Bantu wrote this that probably believes the European (icj) court will side with Somalia in the maritime dispute and claims Somalia is pulling the race card. He said some shit about Arabs and pretty much shows his vile racist belief that Somalis are Arabs and don't belong in Africa.

:damn:

kkkkk, nothing new these niggas will always sees different, even if somalia arab how that help in court.

kkkkk, nothing new these niggas will always sees different, even if somalia arab how that help in court.
Walaahi they can't stand cushites doing well. Calling us Arabs and shit. Wasn't that Bible drilled into their black ass. How could they not know we are more cushitic than Arab mixed habesha. Either way and jealous cowards will always call us Arabs to denounce our rich history and claim to the most blessed region in the horn.

I hope this display of enmity and jealousy from our neighbouring nations can show Somalis that we are rich as a ppl and should not fight each other over similar blood and dusty tuulos that can be made green and modern.

Walaahi they can't stand cushites doing well. Calling us Arabs and shit. Wasn't that Bible drilled into their black ass. How could they not know we are more cushitic than Arab mixed habesha. Either way and jealous cowards will always call us Arabs to denounce our rich history and claim to the most blessed region in the horn.

I hope this display of enmity and jealousy from our neighbouring nations can show Somalis that we are rich as a ppl and should not fight each other over similar blood and dusty tuulos that can be made green and modern.

its meant we have to suffer to see the light which is not close . long way to go.

Kenyans crack me up walaah. According to them we are pulling the race card now.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/big...alias-border-claim-and-why-kenya-disputes-it/

Did Somalia play the race card by opting for a Eurocentric legal system, as opposed to mediation and conciliation, as practised within the African traditional methods of dispute resolution?

If the race card was pulled, would not the Arab League have listened to Somalia instead of the ICJ? What, then, would be the consequences of the ICJ favouring Somalia against Kenya in the maritime dispute?

Is Kenya prepared to be locked out a huge chunk of the sea after centuries of having access to it? Did Somalia abandon its Siamese twin at the altar of commercial interest? What would be the consequence of such abandonment, in light of Kenya’s territorial integrity?

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: of course those bancoon rockheads are butthurt they tried to take sea that doesn't belong to them then again a 1/3 of their country doesn't belong to them so where do we go from there. They must of done some shady backroom deal to get South Jubaland incorporated into kenya maybe a masai ritual who knows.

Anyone would be pissed if their head looked like this.
Screenshot_20190409-224646_CM Browser.jpg

Too many insults towards a country that hosted millions of Somali refugees and a place where Somali businessmen are not slaughtered and do their business peacefully without car-bombs like the Somali capital. What benefits will Somali online insults contribute to those Somalis in Kenya?

There are no coastal neighbouring countries who are not having disputes over this NEW maritime commercial territorial boundaries including the United States and Canada. Did you see Canadians and Americans fighting and insulting one another online over this issue? Why can’t we act civilised like the citizens of these countries and let the courts sort it out?

Too many insults towards a country that hosted millions of Somali refugees and a place where Somali businessmen are not slaughtered and do their business peacefully without car-bombs like the Somali capital. What benefits will Somali online insults contribute to those Somalis in Kenya?

There are no coastal neighbouring countries who are not having disputes over this NEW maritime commercial territorial boundaries including the United States and Canada. Did you see Canadians and Americans fighting online over this issue? Why can’t we act civilised like the citizens of these countries and let the courts sort it out.
Hosted?? you mean stole and was gifted by those same europeans they complain about that somalis went to for fair arbitration. The camps are located in NFD. Besides as gratful as i'm sure NFD ppl are for being hosted by kenya and even being allowed to own businessed in nairobi and eastleigh. I'm sure kenya would be more grateful fro the somali work ethic that keeps their economy afloat.

Kenyans and somalis would have a great relationship if the NFd land was returned to somalis and if the kenyans would stop insulting somalia for defending it's territorial waters. Calling us arabs children and european race card players is not a mature way to deal with things. Kenya did not handle this situation in the slightes mature manner and can only expect condemnation from every witness to their childish out burst. Taking advantage of your neighbour and holding anti cushuitic sentiments is the lowest thing one can do.

@Yaquub

NFD Somalis consider themselves to be from Kenya just like many Somalis here would consider themselves to be from Somaliland or Jibouti and would be offended if called from Somalia. Therefore, these refugee camps are in Kenya and without the acceptance, approval and cooperation from the Kenyan government, they would never exist.

We are magnificent in turning everyone and everything against ourselves because that’s what we excel:self destruction. Keep insulting the Kenyans.

@Yaquub

NFD Somalis consider themselves to be from Kenya just like many Somalis here would consider themselves to be from Somaliland or Jibouti and would be offended if called from Somalia. Therefore, these refugee camps are in Kenya and without the acceptance, approval and cooperation from the Kenyan government, they would never exist.

We are magnificent in turning everyone and everything against ourselves because that’s what we excel:self destruction. Keep insulting the Kenyans.
We don't need anyone if they will insult us and call us arabs while trying to take advantage of our weakness. @AussieHustler You may have given up on your homeland but i promise you our generation will be the one to fix our country because we have had enough of struggling and being from a backwards country caught up in trivial civil wars.

We need allies that will support us and not try to steal our resources. I advocate for the solving of our own internal problems before we roslves our affairs with our neighbours. As for the territorial issues we are wll within our rights to ask to icj to intermediate and judge fairly between the two countries.

Aaegal

I have no proof, only whispers
Kenya's claim is beyond absurd. I had a good laugh when I first heard about it. That being said, there is no reason to be insulting the Kenyan people as most of them do not care about this issue.

Also, if the ICJ sides with Kenya, that will show the true colors of the IC...

Kenya's claim is beyond absurd. I had a good laugh when I first heard about it. That being said, there is no reason to be insulting the Kenyan people as most of them do not care about this issue.

Also, if the ICJ sides with Kenya, that will show the true colors of the IC...
This has nothing to do with the Kenyan ppl. We just are all laughing at the Kenyan government and their incompetency. Let the icj ruled and we'll see who was right all along.

:pachah1:

We don't need anyone if they will insult us and call us arabs while trying to take advantage of our weakness. @AussieHustler You may have given up on your homeland but i promise you our generation will be the one to fix our country because we have had enough of struggling and being from a backwards country caught up in trivial civil wars.

We need allies that will support us and not try to steal our resources. I advocate for the solving of our own internal problems before we roslves our affairs with our neighbours. As for the territorial issues we are wll within our rights to ask to icj to intermediate and judge fairly between the two countries.

@Yaquub

What generation is that? Generation twitter who insult everyone like those on this thread insulting every Bantu person, nation and their pet and make enemies of the Somalis out of thin-air? Is it the generation that became the laughing stock of the world who can’t establish peace and unity among themselves and are desperately looking to unite with the Sudanese & running around with slogans like, we are all “Cushitic brothers”? They don’t give a f*ck whether we are Cushitics or aliens because no one wants to be associated with self-destructive, anarchic, loud and foul-mouthed Somalis. They don’t trust us that we will behave like normal humans who will treat others with respect. We destroyed ourselves and hate one another, who will trust us to be in union with? Generation Cushitics and their madness.

Now, what’s the best way to achieve your objectives? Is it through being a big, offensive, insulting loud mouth who suddenly and always gets angry with an online tweet from an individual and then insults and screams at a whole group of people who haven’t done him any wrong, or is it by presenting your case with calmness, collected and persuading your opponents with solid arguments with respect? An intelligent person doesn’t insult those he may have a dispute with as they may trample on other interests beneath that they share with them. There are layers of interests in a relationship like the Somalis living in Kenya.

I might be few years older (28) than you, but you guys are no different than the generation that destroyed Somalia as you guys always exhibit online extreme anger, intolerance and mistrust towards yourselves and to everyone else. You guys lack to present (online) as personalities who possesses skills in establishing a healthy, positive and rewarding relations with yourselves and others. Most importantly, it is in Somalia’s best interest to have good relations with our neighbours and others. Let the international court deal with this issue and put all our efforts in reconciling Somalis?

Don’t take one tweet from an individual (as is it usual here) as the total opinion of a whole nation. For example, if a person from Amunda insults Somalis and Somalia, it doesn’t mean all Amundans share similar views about Somalis and Somalia.

@Yaquub

What generation is that? Generation twitter who insult everyone like those on this thread insulting every Bantu person, nation and their pet and make enemies of the Somalis out of thin-air? Is it the generation that became the laughing stock of the world who can’t establish peace and unity among themselves and are desperately looking to unite with the Sudanese & running around with slogans like, we are all “Cushitic brothers”? They don’t give a f*ck whether we are Cushitics or aliens because no one wants to be associated with self-destructive, anarchic, loud and foul-mouthed Somalis. They don’t trust us that we will behave like normal humans who will treat others with respect. We destroyed ourselves and hate one another, who will trust us to be in union with? Generation Cushitics and their madness.

Now, what’s the best way to achieve your objectives? Is it through being a big, offensive, insulting loud mouth who suddenly and always gets angry with an online tweet from an individual and then insults and screams at a whole group of people who haven’t done him any wrong, or is it by presenting your case with calmness, collected and persuading your opponents with solid arguments with respect? An intelligent person doesn’t insult those he may have a dispute with as they may trample on other interests beneath that they share with them. There are layers of interests in a relationship like the Somalis living in Kenya.

I might be few years older (28) than you, but you guys are no different than the generation that destroyed Somalia as you guys always exhibit online extreme anger, intolerance and mistrust towards yourselves and to everyone else. You guys lack to present (online) as personalities who possesses skills in establishing a healthy, positive and rewarding relations with yourselves and others. Most importantly, it is in Somalia’s best interest to have good relations with our neighbours and others. Let the international court deal with this issue and put all our efforts in reconciling Somalis?

Don’t take one tweet from an individual (as is it usual here) as the total opinion of a whole nation. For example, if a person from Amunda insults Somalis and Somalia, it doesn’t mean all Amundans share similar views about Somalis and Somalia.
You take things to seriously. No Somali hates for no reason in real life. Trust me! Only blacks do that and it's out of jealousy for Somalis. I acknowledge our faults and failures. We are not perfect ,but I can see many somalis tho not all of them are trying to do well in uni and want to contribute to the rebuilding of our country. Even if this current government fails to remove al shabaab, I guarantee you that other peaceful regions will succeed and then we will help xamar defeat shabaab for the sake of peace in the horn.

Don't be so negative and don't take everything you read online seriously. Yeah we rest tot Hong's on twitter but so do those that antagonise us as a race. It's merely twitter interactions and nothing more. No one in their right mind would hate on another race for no reason. I agree we should focus on our own relationships with fellow somalis and focus on our own affairs for now. The icj and government will deal with issues face snack home with regards to land territorial disputes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts