Lol then why’s the governor Degodi?
Then explain this map for me
BDBED835-1AAE-4DD3-8FFC-D532F3FA7827.jpeg

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
Then explain this map for me
View attachment 251792
Are you really using a coloured map which you don’t even know who made as a case to back your point? Anyone who’s slightly aware of qabil demographics would tell you Wajir is a degodiya city and they are the majority in the county. This isn’t even up for debate it’s just a clear fact that even an Ogaden would tell you
wajir county and wajir city have different demographics. theres wajir south and wajir north and wajir city.
wajir south is OG but the rest of Wajir county including the city is Degodi and has a much larger population, making Degodiye the overall majority

Are you really using a coloured map which you don’t even know who made as a case to back your point? Anyone who’s slightly aware of qabil demographics would tell you Wajir is a degodiya city and they are the majority in the county. This isn’t even up for debate it’s just a clear fact that even an Ogaden would tell you

wajir south is OG but the rest of Wajir county including the city is Degodi and has a much larger population, making Degodiye the overall majority
Ogaden expansion sorry
How You Doin Kiss GIF

No listen I'm saying this for the goodness for somalis, look if this was bantus doing this shit I would understand because their gus is bigger than their brain but somalis really? I expect us to rebuild our country first, become a strong nation and then take over Africa.
agreed. its very odd seeing somali families of 12 when somalia is prone to famines. that just means more food scarcity and starving children

big families are a blessing but we should really have less kids

low iq Kikuyu let the white man take his green farmland in exchange for Somalis dusty desert.

Somalis will get their land back and Kericho will still be owned by Lipton

Trending

Latest posts