Kenyans fear the great replacement

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Why can’t we do both? Some focus on reconstruction and development of the homeland and the others expand!
DEE9180A-74C7-4035-A7C4-1BCFA5CDF45B.png

I'd expect an cadaan to think Somalis are invading Kenyan lands but any average Somali would know that the NFD has always belonged to us
:dead:
Cadaan? Nigga just because I'm the only one here with common sense does not make me white, never said anything about "invading" I could care less about Kenya. I'm just implying that if somalis want take back their region, they should first fix their capital and land instead of breeding like rabbits and thinking that political factor will solve it self.

Awad

عادل | جامعة الدفاع العربي
Cadaan? Nigga just because I'm the only one here with common sense does not make me white, never said anything about "invading" I could care less about Kenya. I'm just implying that if somalis want take back their region, they should first fix their capital and land instead of breeding like rabbits and thinking that political factor will solve it self.
Somali-Kenyans have been living in the NFD region for centuries. It is their ancestral land. What do you have a problem with - that they're not "fixing their country"? What does that even mean? You think poverty ridden civilizans are going to have the means, education and ambition to single handedly fix numerous factors outside their control? Do you know how politics work? :mjlol:

This is why it's strategic for NFD to stay apart of Kenya, ffs the birth rate is in the double digits there. 20 years we will see a Faarax prez. (i'a)

Erythrean

🇺🇸 PROUD MURICAN!!! Hamitic Horner Race
Will there be genocide we saw what happned at rawanda

:damn::dwill::holeup::jcoleno:
Somalis got a whole country potentially backing them. Should they happen, we would either take over Kenya or have NFD secede. If the Kenyans want to ruin their own country for decades to come, then by all means try.
FC8D67A9-A80C-4AEE-A5D2-F47449DFD91E.png

Somalis want to be everyone and spread everywhere like parasites, but only place they don't want to be is in Somalia. Either use condoms or rebuild your home country!
If you’re really concerned with Somalis spreading out like parasites and you feel the need to stop it, start with yourself. Make the first step instead of complaining.

Last edited:
Kenyan Somalis are in their lands. Do you expect them to move away from their homeland and to go to Somalia? What kinda cuck like behaviour is that. Kenyan Somalis absolutely have the right to have as many children as they like, it’s their lands and if other Kenyans from other lands don’t like it that’s their problem, they can separate.