Kenyans bantu government protecting white colonialists while africans starve

Status
Not open for further replies.
http://www.denverpost.com/2017/04/24/kuki-gallmann-shot-kenya/

her and people like her own very large swathes of land stolen from the black locals during colonialism. the local herders are now starving and prohibited from grazing in their ancestral lands and this is leading to this situation. Kenyan bantu government will defend these white europeans before their own as they still have slave mentality. maybe they will let them form their militia and hire Kenyans to kill other blacks

“Right now as I speak to you, I can hear gunshots,” she said.

In the past several months, waves of cattle rustlers and herders have invaded farms and nature reserves in northern Kenya, including Ms. Gallmann’s, which is so big that it takes hours to cross by car. In recent days the violence has escalated, with invaders shooting at farmers and burning down houses, and Kenya’s security forces have been deployed to push the invaders out.
NYT
who invaded who?

The area? As in, Kenya? No. I'm just stating an obvious fact that the Kenyan bantus themselves are squatting on ancient Cushitic land. If they want to argue that whites don't belong, neither do they.
that is true, kenya was invented as a concept by the british empire. Jomo kenyatta, kenya's first president was a cook for a white settler family.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The area? As in, Kenya? No. I'm just stating an obvious fact that the Kenyan bantus themselves are squatting on ancient Cushitic land. If they want to argue that whites don't belong, neither do they.

this is a bullshit argument tbh

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
In what way?

well, the implication is that once land is taken from someone even in the majority then there is some definitive methodology of how it can then be seized from them. i.e. you earn your land based on what your ancestors did over some arbitrarily set period of time. this is only applicable if we live in a world free of human rights. the reality is most of these african countries have had gigantic swing shifts in ethnic domination over the past 5k years, however, the intangible that they share is colonization.

also we have to take into account the bantu expansion happened well over 2k years ago and most bantus and nilotes have been in that land for well over 1k years. the assimilation of nilotic genes there is nearer 5k years. remember it's not just Bantus that live in Kenya. so we're talking people who can trace their history there through DNA and genetic exchanges of a couple thousand years.

it's kind of not applicable to some european-born people buying out land wholesale and taking it because the government can't protect its own assets or invest in its people. it's just a fundamentally flawed argument from head-to-toe.

either way, this woman didn't deserve to get hurt.

Last edited:
well, the implication is that once land is taken from someone even in the majority then there is some definitive methodology of how it can then be seized from them. i.e. you earn your land based on what your ancestors did over some arbitrary set period of time. this is only applicable if we live in a world free of human rights. the reality is most of these african countries have had gigantic swing shifts in ethnic domination over the past 5k years, however, the intangible that they share is colonization.

also we have to take into account the bantu expansion happened well over 2k years ago and most bantus and nilotes have been in that land for well over 1k years. the assimilation of nilotic genes there is nearer 5k years. remember it's not just Bantus that live in Kenya. so we're talking people who can trace their history there through DNA and genetic exchanges of a couple thousand years.

it's kind of not applicable to some european-born people buying out land wholesale and taking it because the government can't protect its own assets or invest in its people. it's just a fundamentally flawed argument from head-to-toe.

either way this woman didn't deserve to get hurt.
this woman uses the land for tourism, to write dumb books about her time in africa. would you have preferred those locals to lose their livestock and starve to death. those herders dont deserve to get hurt either but here we are

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending