Kenyan woman says " do you think this is kismayo"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Many of the Kenyans under that tweet are defending the Somali cop :damedamn: was expecting a bunch of “shabab cop goh bak to mogdishu!:mad:” “iz owa oil!:mad:” “Hakuna matata!:mad:tweets :reallymaury:

Last edited:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
That is not a woman. That is a man in a skirt. And the cop should have slapped that manly looking gorilla.

I can't believe he stood there, he's in Africa and in uniform, he can smack the and get away with it.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Another slap in the face of Somalis he was basically told your not Kenyan equivalent to “meeshan ma kismaaya moode laangaab yahow”:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

That is not a woman. That is a man in a skirt. And the cop should have slapped that manly looking gorilla.

I can't believe he stood there, he's in Africa and in uniform, he can smack the and get away with it.

He's afraid of losing his position. Do you think honour is in the mix? The whole kenyan-somali identity is held up by four pillars:bo.onimo, gunimo, dabadhilif, iyo haybad la'aan.

I thought somalis owned kenya. Dude took his tongue-lashing like a good little !

Basically she told him "You got a nice uniform but you still need to be reminded to stay in your lane."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts