Kenyan Wildlife Service continue to oppress local Somali settlement near wildlife reserves

Status
Not open for further replies.

11:26
She's wearing a KENYAN bracelet after all that happened to her and her husband!!!!! WTF?!!!???!!! :faysalwtf: They are speaking Swahili too!!!!!

Didn't watch all the video yet (will do later) but not surprised.

These miskeen Somali families who suffer from this impunity by the KWS are probably scapegoated as 'shifta' hence these atrocities are normalised.

Also most Somali Kenyans (both indigenous sijui and refugees) are fluent in Swahili which isn't surprising but why is that Somali lady wearing a Kenyan bracelet after all she has suffered?

P.s. it just happens to be an English cadaan who brought in the shoot to kill policy in 1989 which is now being used in somali areas/settlements where this policy is not supposed to be enforced.

Perhaps the Kenyan govt is using the KWS as another avenue to harm the most oppressed ethnic group in Kenya?

Last edited:
Do you know how upsetting it is to see cattle and goats eat your harvest?

Vice isn't giving the full story because near those settlements are vast fertile plains for crops, and Somali pastoralist get killed by rangers who's crops have been devastated by lone Somali cattlemen. Many of these Somali pastoralist behave like they are in Somali.

Kenya is trying to aggressively reclaim fertile lands and these collateral civilians will keep raising and nobody will do anything about it.

These poor people have been displaced and the challenges they face from hunger, poachers and rangers is like a never ending myriad of misery.

AUN any Somali who's been a victim to this never ending chaos.

Somalis are suffering worldwide and we cant see the error of our ways till this day.:mindblown:

we are never going to be safe anywhere other than our country so we can keep getting killed everywhere or we can finally get passed our fucked up and made up differences.

Somalis are suffering worldwide and we cant see the error of our ways till this day.:mindblown:

we are never going to be safe anywhere other than our country so we can keep getting killed everywhere or we can finally get passed our fucked up and made up differences.

Somalia needs to sink a little deeper. We need to know who deep this can get before we suffocate.

Somalia needs to sink a little deeper. We need to know who deep this can get before we suffocate.
i dont think it can get worse than this.

people are literally starving back home, the Bantus are slaughtering us in their countries, Ethiopians are oppressing us in our own land and the rest of the world hates us more and more everyday. we cant sink any deeper.:jcoleno:

somethings gotta give or qabiil will be the death of us:kanyehmm:

i dont think it can get worse than this.

people are literally starving back home, the Bantus are slaughtering us in their countries, Ethiopians are oppressing us in our own land and the rest of the world hates us more and more everyday. we cant sink any deeper.:jcoleno:

somethings gotta give or qabiil will be the death of us:kanyehmm:

Nobody hates Somalis or Somalia. Everyone hates dumb Somalis.

Bring every single Somali refugee in Kenya back to Somalia by force if necessary because some people don't know what's good for them. I would rather starve in my own damn country than live as a second class citizen who is preyed upon by death squads (police) and worse, missionaries who kidnap Somali children.

Bring every single Somali refugee in Kenya back to Somalia by force if necessary because some people don't know what's good for them. I would rather starve in my own damn country than live as a second class citizen who is preyed upon by death squads (police) and worse, missionaries who kidnap Somali children.

Slow down Spartan.

If you can mobilize 2 million Somalis to do something, you should be our leader.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Didn't watch all the video yet (will do later) but not surprised.

These miskeen Somali families who suffer from this impunity by the KWS are probably scapegoated as 'shifta' hence these atrocities are normalised.

Also most Somali Kenyans (both indigenous sijui and refugees) are fluent in Swahili which isn't surprising but why is that Somali lady wearing a Kenyan bracelet after all she has suffered?

P.s. it just happens to be an English cadaan who brought in the shoot to kill policy in 1989 which is now being used in somali areas/settlements where this policy is not supposed to be enforced.

Perhaps the Kenyan govt is using the KWS as another avenue to harm the most oppressed ethnic group in Kenya?

You don't know about NFD Somalis so you?

They aren't victims and they are and always will be loyal to their Madow masters.

Why till this day, 2017 I have yet to see a Somali independence party in Kenya? Someone care to explain?

You could unite the Somali clans of these districts + Lamu to form an independent nation or Unite with Somalia (immediately or in the future).

NORTHERN-FRONTIER.jpg

Lamu-County-Map.jpg

It seems to me they seem to prefer to live as 2nd class citizens in their own lands by foreign Madow who originally hailed from west africa.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Why till this day, 2017 I have yet to see a Somali independence party in Kenya? Someone care to explain?

You could unite the Somali clans of these districts + Lamu to form an independent nation or Unite with Somalia (immediately or in the future).

NORTHERN-FRONTIER.jpg

Lamu-County-Map.jpg

It seems to me they seem to prefer to live as 2nd class citizens in their own lands by foreign Madow who originally hailed from west africa.

You got it sxb! In the 70s/80s they would take bribes from the Kenya military to rat out Somalis that travelled into Kenya for business purposes so that their belonging could be stolen or be beaten up to force the honest Somalis to give an extra bribe to the cops. Only Somalis though.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
You got it sxb! In the 70s/80s they would take bribes from the Kenya military to rat out Somalis that travelled into Kenya for business purposes so that their belonging could be stolen or be beaten up to force the honest Somalis to give an extra bribe to the cops. Only Somalis though.
Both the land and the people are useless in Kenya. We shouldn't even give them a second thought.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Both the land and the people are useless in Kenya. We shouldn't even give them a second thought.

The land is useful but the people are not. I'm willing to change my mind if any reer NFD or 'not yet kenyans' can tell me any different.

Plus a lot of the people in the video were borana, said was very smart to get them on our side so that if NFD were to join they would come happily. But today with Oromo nationalism I think not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts