Kenyan warplanes strike Saakow Middle Jubba injure 2 young boys aged 7 and 1.

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Rahaweynes are the original Ethiopians

If you are trying to make the argument Rahanweyns are occupied by Ethiopia for 20 years. Ogadens have been occupied for 60+ years.

Also Ogaden are known to be very submissive to the Gaals. You cannot trust an ogaden they will sell you out to the Gaals.

If you are trying to make the argument Rahanweyns are occupied by Ethiopia for 20 years. Ogadens have been occupied for 60+ years.

Also Ogaden are known to be very submissive to the Gaals. You cannot trust an ogaden they will sell you out to the Gaals.

IMG_5769.jpeg

You are advocating for the genocide of a whole Somali tribe. You need to be locked up!
Falasies
You are the one that is an expansionist and have been using AS to displace our people.
Your mamul had the audaciy to rape an ogaden girl in bakool and we karbashed the ina gumeed out of you.

mohamedismail

Falasies
You are the one that is an expansionist and have been using AS to displace our people.
Your mamul had the audaciy to rape an ogaden girl in bakool and we karbashed the ina gumeed out of you.
The ogaden have been displacing the native Rahanweyn clans from the 1990s. Kismaayo belongs to the rahanweyn clan and today the Ogaden are using Ahmed madoobe to take the land from the rahanweyn.

Ogaden are using Al Shabaab to take rahanweyn land in middle jubba and Buaale town which is a predominantly rahanweyn town. This need to be stopped.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
I started losing sympathy for AS civilians when the Kismayo attack happened.

If JL forces could get their hands on artillery i would love for them to burn Jilib into Nagasaki. Hell even Buale and Badhaadhe can catch it.
Bro women and children ?

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
All people living under al shabab villages deserve to be airstriked they were told to move away and didn’t listen mac sonkor

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
Bro women and children ?
The only moral issue I have is that it was done by gaalo kenyans. I am not a fan of Amisom in general.

If it was in my hands I would indiscriminately shell AS cities. Collateral is part of war Allah will compensate those unfortunate people in Akhirah more women and children perish in the long run if you dont attack your enemy in their cities.

Last edited:
The only moral issue I have is that it was done by gaalo kenyans. I am not a fan of Amisom in general.

If it was in my hands I would indiscriminately shell AS cities. Collateral is part of war Allah will compensate those unfortunate people in Akhirah more women and children perish in the long run if you dont attack your enemy in their cities.
I agree this is the only viable way for us.

mohamedismail

I have seen the reality of a lot of people. A lot of people on here are happy that a the city of Saakow has been airstriked. They are happy because the city is a raxanweyn city.

If it was a city occupied by their tribe would they have the same reaction?

If these people had their ways they would wipe the Raxanweyn people off the face of their earth. They would probably cause the 1992 famine of baidoa where 500k people died all again.

May Allah cure the hearts of the somali people from the disease of tribalism. Ameen.

mohamedismail

Start praying for yourself
My Allah cure your hard heart that is full of cuqdad and extremism.
You are No 1 on my list of people that I am referring to. Praise be to Allah today you don't have the power to cause harm to the innocent Raxanweyn civillians of Somalia.

Trending