Kenyan Somalis Living in Fear After Spate of Kidnappings and Murders

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
It's Somalis kidnapping each other. Stop with the xenophobia.

:drakekidding:
There is a habar Cajuusad here that told my Ex that my brother in kenya is a druggie and she said a lot of crap about me. And my Ex won't give me her whereabouts in Nairobi. But she told me first and last name. And then there is another person I did business deal with who made off with a few G's from me but that person and I are still in touch and started repaying me slowly. And my cousin who screwed me over here my evil eye dealt with and she lost her husband. He left her. As for that habarta cajuusada. ....... God help her. I am buddies with Ahmed Rashid and we're both in Kenya now.

So what I'm trying to say is some of the people deserve it some don't

Last edited:
There is a habar Cajuusad here that told my Ex that my brother in kenya is a druggie and she said a lot of crap about me. And my Ex won't give me her whereabouts in Nairobi. But she told me first and last name. And then there is another person I did business deal with who made off with a few G's from me but that person and I are still in touch and started repaying me slowly. And my cousin who screwed me over here my evil eye dealt with and she lost her husband. He left her. As for that habarta cajuusada. ....... God help her. I am buddies with Ahmed Rashid and we're both in Kenya now.

So what I'm trying to say is some of the people deserve it some don't
Man write a book you crack me up. Listen anyway I got an ex that I need you to do your evil eye magic shit on. You down for that?

Cerberus

I started my own security company Cerberus.
VIP
Man write a book you crack me up. Listen anyway I got an ex that I need you to do your evil eye magic shit on. You down for that?
You gotta do it yourself. Evil eye only gets sent by the offended ones not random people like me who was never offended by her like myself. So it doesn't work like that. Man that cousin of mine went back to Uk now but in Kenya she was 100% not normal. She was driving 100mph inside Nairobi city downhill street in a gocart style car and I had to yell at her before she killed us and she puts on celine dione and other early 90s music very loud all the time in her car and she talks to me expecting me to talk back to her back, i was like wtf? I can't even hear her. Her music is so good and important to her that she expects me to talk to her with that loud music on inside car. Shoot that woman is already 70% miserable and mental but all the people she fight with and disrespected probably hit them with their Hassad. Watch people vid on this matter of Hassad. Btw i got fired from my IT job so am focusing and honing in rhe Hassad to give the Rogue CEO and the terrible ass managers there to hopefully cause company to dry up and lose sales. They said the Hassad can cause camel and trees to die so hopefully it can cause that company to go out of business or maybe worse for those gaaalo ciise. They give me a big bonus though so I don't sue them. Hopefully the competitor will take their business away.

Last edited:

King Khufu

Dignified Gentlemen
Remember Somali girls,
THIEVES DON'T OWN YOU!!!
THIEVES HAVE NO AUTHORITY.
The Stockholm Syndrome is over!