Kenyan Somalis are a different breed

Kenyan Somalis would rather pick Kenya (a nation who wants to see the downfall of Somalia) over their own native Homeland

Kenyan Somalis would rather pick Kenya (a nation who wants to see the downfall of Somalia) over their own native Homeland
Let them focus on Kenya like the 40 other tribes competing each other :manny:
A mean have you seen the buildings they built in Nairobi?
It's all built by somali owned construction companies

Let them focus on Kenya like the 40 other tribes competing each other :manny:
A mean have you seen the buildings they built in Nairobi?
It's all built by somali owned construction companies
Still, that does not mean you have to pick a foreign land over your own native homeland. I was born on in the diaspora (not going to mention where), but they can kick me out whenever they feel like it, Just because we are at the worst time for Somalinimo does not mean we should forget about where we come from originally

Still, that does not mean you have to pick a foreign land over your own native homeland. I was born on in the diaspora (not going to mention where), but they can kick me out whenever they feel like it, Just because we are at the worst time for Somalinimo does not mean we should forget about where we come from originally
I know what you mean, but at least they are competing with them economically and their numbers are also growing which is good to me

There are two kinds of Siju Somalis:

- North Eastern somalis
- Ones from Nairobi and its suburbs

Both fail on the Somali test but the ones who live in the Somali owned and Kenya occupied lands are a little more conservative. Their somali was poor back then and they sounded like a foreigner when they spoke somali. We relished in the insults we hurled at them daily and laughed at them for a hobby.

They didn't see themselves as Somali citizens but that changed overtime. Somali refugees opened their eyes and lifted their downtrodden pride up. We employed the same Kikuyus they admired and looked up to as their masters. We paid the police officers to stop harrassing the SOmali sijui and I am not kidding. You would see sometimes a big ass somali sijui dude being paraded around by the police untill he pays money. Most of the time Somalis whom they called Wakimbisi or some shit paid on their behalf. The kenyan police thugs had zero respect for somali sijuis. A somali from Somalia walked brave and in your face in Kenya than a somali sijui born there. We were all shocked how a somali had that small pride in themselves, abondoned their language when Somalia was a stone throw away and talked as if their IQ level was in the one single digit zone.

We held special contempt for them and called them Xoolo back in those days :lolbron:

AYYO wth is this? :damn: :damn:

Look how short Swahili men are compared to the average Xalimo :kanyehmm:
It’s not only Kenya, I think Somali women are outta control everywhere. No xishood no qiimo no sharaaf! It’s easy to criticize only Faraaxs but the xalimos aren’t much better these days smh 🤦🏽‍♀️. May Allah guide us all Amiin.

native home land? arent you the same guys claimming that Axmed Madhoobbe is kenyan ?
You cant decide to cluster one as kenyan or Somali when you want.

I respect the views of others its not like somalia tax payers money took his dad to school or like you raised hagdbad for anyone.

30 years it wasnt Kenya that caused the civil war in Somalia.Infact the current govt in Somalia was created in Kenya. Kenya took our kins when hutus were looting our houses in Xamar and hacking people with machettes. Kenya has a million somali refugees in their camps.

native home land? arent you the same guys claimming that Axmed Madhoobbe is kenyan ?
You cant decide to cluster one as kenyan or Somali when you want.

I respect the views of others its not like somalia tax payers money took his dad to school or like you raised hagdbad for anyone.

30 years it wasnt Kenya that caused the civil war in Somalia.Infact the current govt in Somalia was created in Kenya. Kenya took our kins when hutus were looting our houses in Xamar and hacking people with machettes. Kenya has a million somali refugees in their camps.
I’m not from Kenya and I don’t know who axmed madoobe is. my point being is that, You can love where you were born but never forget your homeland

Trending