Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
So this is how yall really feel about sijuis :sass2:

giphy.gif

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
how is that Ethiopian Somalis are more cultured than Kenyan Somalis? They are both occupied, and forced to speak a national language that isnt there but Kenyan Somalis turned out to be more Hooyo Mataalo? :kanyehmm:
itโ€™s even worse than that. A good bunch of them only identify with kenya and are kenyan nationalists. Many of them supported kenya in the maritime dispute.

Theyโ€™re completely domesticated and complete coon heads.

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!
itโ€™s even worse than that. A good bunch of them only identify with kenya and are kenyan nationalists. Many of them supported kenya in the maritime dispute.

Theyโ€™re completely domesticated and complete coin heads.
The sad thing is Kenyans dont even consider them real Kenyans. All of that coonery for nothing

Nafiso Qalanjo

๐–‚๐–Š'๐–—๐–Š ๐–Œ๐–”๐–Ž๐–“๐–Œ ๐–™๐–” ๐–œ๐–†๐–— ๐–‡๐–†๐–‡๐–ž!

AishaBarri

Itโ€™s not that serious
Itโ€™s just that theyโ€™re hard core Kenyan nationalists thatโ€™s all:duck:
Iโ€™m sure some exist but everyone Iโ€™ve come across have been proud of their culture and where they come from. Youโ€™d be surprised most sijuis arenโ€™t even that integrated, they still stick out. Idk why most people here think otherwise

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
The only Three serious relationship I had so far were all Siju from Western, Nairobi Kenya and Zambia and all were great people, very funny and very intelligent. So please donโ€™t generalize.

Jungle

VIP
Sijus are not worse in dhaqan than team fish n chips and are way more reer magaal than fobs from somalia that are in europe. Most of the coonery comes from reer nfd.

Wist-Giba

IM~1654
Despite growing up in an area where even dogs speak Swahili i still speak Soomaali fluently and am proud to be one.

Soomaaliya hanoolaato

Wist-Giba

IM~1654
They're called Somali siju. Most of them dont even consider themselves Somali. They sleep with the Kenyan jareeล•s and most of them dont even behave like Muslims. Waxey la tahay hormar:browtf:

Those sleeping with Kenyaan Madows are the ones living in destitute neighborhoods i grew up in Nairobi and the Somali girls i went to school with were of good akhlaaq and modest despite being forced to wear short skirts in school they used to find a way to wear long skirts and never threw their jilbab like ones in the west.

So kindly stop generalizing come up with figures and facts.

Last edited:

Trending