Kenyan Priest Praying for the Destruction of Somalia in His Congregation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arma

GRAND Wizard of MJ SIXIIR
VIP
If I came out today, drapped in a Israeli flag, pledging my love and support to Isreal, and hate for Islam/Muslims/Arabs....my bank account would have many many zeros.

Last edited:
Bro, I could feel the condescension in her initial comment from Australia lool.

My point is that Somalis saying stuff such as “Blacks are coons to whites” like an cadaan person is hilarious when you realise most people see us as Black.

Somalis can identify as whatever they want and I get that this incident is different but what she said about Blacks is something I would hear from a white person, which makes her comment more ironic.

:lolbron:
images.jpeg

Lol, some New York Italians unironically use terms like ''these white people'' when talking about White Americans (non-Italian). It was even featured in the Sopranos when Paulie complained about the commercialization of Italian culture by White Americans.
makes sense their ancestors saw the Europeans as barbarians and potential slaves

These people are insane bro, have seen how they claim the Ilemi triangle 😅 they reason like "we helped you so we own this land now"😅

It's honestly the dumbest rationale for land-theft, and it makes it seem as though they actually fought battles for us when this wasn't the case.

Kenya would lose that case as well, if we took it to arbitration; as a land-locked Nation we're disadvantaged, so they have us over a barrel; we can't trust the North, so we're stuck.

We'll just have to use injunctions against any international corporation that tries to drill for oil in Ilemi.

South Sudanese are actually grateful to the Kenyans but that doesn't mean the Kenyans should commit land-theft.

The Turkana are Nilotic, so I would be open to giving them complete autonomy within the 1938 line, but the entire triangle should be our Sovereign land.

Ilemi_triangle_map.gif

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
If I came out today, drapped in a Israeli flag, pledging my love and support to Isreal, and hate for Islam/Muslims/Arabs....my bank account would have many many zeros.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali in a nutshell.

It took us a while to realise what she realised post-9/11.

It's honestly the dumbest rationale for land-theft, and it makes it seem as though they actually fought battles for us when this wasn't the case.

Kenya would lose that case as well, if we took it to arbitration; as a land-locked Nation we're disadvantaged, so they have us over a barrel; we can't trust the North, so we're stuck.

We'll just have to use injunctions against any international corporation that tries to drill for oil in Ilemi.

South Sudanese are actually grateful to the Kenyans but that doesn't mean the Kenyans should commit land-theft.

The Turkana are Nilotic, so I would be open to giving them complete autonomy within the 1938 line, but the entire triangle should be our Sovereign land.

View attachment 204091
You can't reason that with people like this 😅

Lol, some New York Italians unironically use terms like ''these white people'' when talking about White Americans (non-Italian). It was even featured in the Sopranos when Paulie complained about the commercialization of Italian culture by White Americans.
Italian Americans are white as fuxk. I heard some of them say there “ethnic white” as a joke like bro your Sicilian ass is white as Donald trump, so what if you tan easier lol.

Most of them if not all of of them fit right in contemporary wasp society.

Apollo

VIP
Italian Americans are white as fuxk. I heard some of them say there “ethnic white” as a joke like bro your Sicilian ass is white as Donald trump, so what if you tan easier lol.

Most of them if not all of of them fit right in contemporary wasp society.

They joke about not being white and when they first arrived were not really accepted as white.

I am not saying they are not white.

They joke about not being white and when they first arrived were not really accepted as white.

Yeah I know your not, I’m just adding to the part where you said how some New York Italians say “these white people” and the soprano reference. My high school when I lived in New Jersey was mostly dese guineas and I’d hear it at times.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP

Speaking of Southern Europeans
Here’s an article of Portuguese students being attacked in Poland after being mistaken for Muslim migrants

Apollo

VIP
Most of those Eastern Europeans entering the states back in those days were apparently Jews, which further proves my point that originally Northwest Euros were racist towards Jews and Italians.

Nowadays not so much.

Most of those Eastern Europeans entering the states back in those days were apparently Jews, which further proves my point that originally Northwest Euros were racist towards Jews and Italians.

Nowadays not so much.
I think it has to do more with the economic standard of the Jews and Gunieas that were coming in. It was mostly Italian peasants from small villages in the back ass of nowhere that came to New York. If it’s economical, it takes a generation or 2 to stamp out the discrimination, which were the case for these folks.

The Irish potato farmers were spit on and abused as well.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is so irritating. I want to drive him and his people from eastern and Southern Africa all the way to Ghana where they’re from. Encroachers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending