Kenyan Priest Praying for the Destruction of Somalia in His Congregation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladiolus

Somali, is a race
He should be cursing the flag behind him, the British who still colonize them and whites as a whole. But its a black, and they all suffer from Stockholm syndrome, an unconditional love for whites who oppress them so I am not surprised

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Look in the mirror and do not be astonished

This is a GOAT comment.

Black calling another person a “Black” in a condescending manner while also deriding them to be deferential to whites.

Larry David couldn’t even write that loool.

:russ:

Apollo

VIP
This is a GOAT comment.

Black calling another person a “Black” in a condescending manner while also deriding them to be deferential to whites.

A large percentage of Somalis do not identify as black nor view blacks as the same thing as them. You know what she meant by that comment (black as in a Jar3er person). Failure to grasp context.

She was emphasizing the coonery behavior of Christian Black Africans. Just look at the Israeli flag behind him & how the man is defending colonial eurocentric standards (Kenya's borders).

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
A large percentage of Somalis do not identify as black nor view blacks as the same thing as them. You know what she meant by that comment (black as in a Jar3er person). Failure to grasp context.

She was emphasizing the coonery behavior of Christian Black Africans. Just look at the Israeli flag behind him.

Bro, I could feel the condescension in her initial comment from Australia lool.

My point is that Somalis saying stuff such as “Blacks are coons to whites” like an cadaan person is hilarious when you realise most people see us as Black.

Somalis can identify as whatever they want and I get that this incident is different but what she said about Blacks is something I would hear from a white person, which makes her comment more ironic.

:lolbron:

Apollo

VIP
Bro, I could feel the condescension in her initial comment from Australia lool.

My point is that Somalis saying stuff such as “Blacks are coons to whites” like an cadaan person is hilarious when you realise most people see us as Black.

Somalis can identify as whatever they want and I get that this incident is different but what she said about Blacks is something I would hear from a white person, which makes her comment more ironic.

:lolbron:

Nah, it would be more like a Jew dissing whites. Not like a Dane or Anglo dissing whites. Many Jews view white people as an outgroup.

I don't see what's funny about that post and calling it GOAT. It makes sense once you realize the context.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Nah, it would be more like a Jew dissing whites. Not like a Dane or Anglo dissing whites.

I don't see what's funny about that post and calling it GOAT. It makes sense once you realize the context.

I don’t know, I just found it incredibly hilarious as it encapsulated what I was thinking.

The difference is Somalis saying they aren’t Black or criticising Blacks is one thing which they’re within their right to do.

However, that comment just smacked of incredible irony to me.

Because even in the example that you provided, your ordinary Jew looks white. I would still find it hilarious if a Jewish person went “Man, I just can’t stand these whites”.

Apollo

VIP
I don’t know, I just found it incredibly hilarious as it encapsulated what I was thinking.

The difference is Somalis saying they aren’t Black or criticising Blacks is one thing which they’re within their right to do.

However, that comment just smacked of incredible irony to me.

Because even in the example that you provided, your ordinary Jew looks white. I would still find it hilarious if a Jewish person went “Man, I just can’t stand these whites”.

Lol, some New York Italians unironically use terms like ''these white people'' when talking about White Americans (non-Italian). It was even featured in the Sopranos when Paulie complained about the commercialization of Italian culture by White Americans.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This is a GOAT comment.

Hold on do you say that Somalis are ok of you resembled them to cadaan?? That is complete rubbish

Apollo

VIP
@Periplus

The other day I was listening to the TrueAnon podcast (would recommend, funny podcast) and the Italian co-host said something along the lines of ''My fellow POCs, Italians'' in a joking way.

So if Italians and Jews frequently outgroup whites, it is not at all surprising Somalis are doing it with blacks.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
@Periplus

The other day I was listening to the TrueAnon podcast (would recommend, funny podcast) and the Italian co-host said something along the lines of ''My fellow POCs, Italians'' in a joking way.

So if Italians and Jews frequently outgroup whites, it is not at all surprising Somalis are doing it with blacks.

I get them saying that, I was saying it’s hilarious when you look at it from an outsider perspective.

To me an Italian is white. I couldn’t care less for his features, even if he looks borderline Nth African. But someone maybe a generation older than me might see Italians as non-white.

The classification of race is subjective I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending