Kenyan official wants gay lions to undergo counseling

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
:dead::dead::dead:

“These animals need counselling, because probably they have been influenced by gays who have gone to the national parks and behaved badly. I don’t know, they must have copied it somewhere or it is demonic. Because these animals do not watch movies.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ired-need-therapy-says-official-a8036016.html

You know....walaahi, I have said this many, many, many times. God bless the African man. (and to a lesser extent, the African woman)

I love their basic original sense of being. Brain undisturbed. Purest human u can find. To an African man, the concept of Homosexuality is like unbelievable. Its like foreign. Their brain is sooooo fantastically normal and uncontaminated, that they cant see past a skirt with a good muscle like booty. They love women to death. Sometimes I think civilization-- which essentially is the custom of being as far as possible from what an original human being is supposed to be. Africans are not civilized. And thank God for that. LOL We get to enjoy a pure specimen of specie that has not been corrupted.

Look at this quote Pasto posted above. U can clearly see a brain just beginning to be disturbed. Its thinking, its brain storming, its asking-- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Its deducing facts and imagined facts, its trying to get to the bottom of things, but God forbid, if he reaches at the bottom and sees things the way they are, I am afraid this poor African might need counselling himself.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Last edited:
You know....walaahi, I have said this many, many, many times. God bless the African man. (and to a lesser extent, the African woman)

I love their basic original sense of being. Brain undisturbed. Purest human u can find. To an African man, the concept of Homosexuality is like unbelievable. Its like foreign. Their brain is sooooo fantastically normal and uncontaminated, that they cant see past a skirt with a good muscle like booty. They love women to death. Sometimes I think civilization-- which essentially is the custom of being as far as possible from what an original human being is supposed to be. Africans are not civilized. And thank God for that. LOL We get to enjoy a pure specimen of specie that has not been corrupted.

Look at this quote Pasto posted above. U can clearly see a brain just beginning to be disturbed. Its thinking, its brain storming, its asking-- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Its deducing facts and imagined facts, its trying to get to the bottom of things, but if God forbid, he reaches at the bottom and sees things the way they are, I am afraid this poor African might need counselling himself. LOL
Loool indeed

Look at this quote Pasto posted above. U can clearly see a brain just beginning to be disturbed. Its thinking, its brain storming, its asking-- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Its deducing facts and imagined facts, its trying to get to the bottom of things, but if God forbid, he reaches at the bottom and sees things the way they are, I am afraid this poor African might need counselling himself. LOL
george-washington-the-constable-hamilton-portrait-artwork-photo-1

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar

Look at this quote Pasto posted above. U can clearly see a brain just beginning to be disturbed. Its thinking, its brain storming, its asking-- WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? Its deducing facts and imagined facts, its trying to get to the bottom of things, but God forbid, if he reaches at the bottom and sees things the way they are, I am afraid this poor African might need counselling himself.
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg
cryinglaughsmiley.jpg

Loooool Basra you sound like an 18th century explorer who happened to stumble upon a naked uncivilised jungle tribe .

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Loooool Basra you sound like an 18th century explorer who happened to stumble upon a naked uncivilised jungle tribe .

LOL I know it does aint it Leila? Are you surprised at my stumbling? lol

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
kenyans>>>>>>>South Africans even with the amount of Somalis in Kenya and the high terrorist attack by Al shabbab I don't hear much retaliation from them. My lecturer was Kenyan too very funny and down to earth

AIOPZ

Pan-Islamist
This Kenyan pres. handled it wonderfully. Finally, a leader who doesn’t handle it like a low IQ 3rd worlder.

This one, on the other hand lol, it’s a joke. He denies it exists, which is a failing argument to anyone who’s not a dunce or in fierce denial. As well this Ahmadinejad (my favorite lol):

Isn't that the same guy who advocated for checking Holocaust sites to see if they're real?