Kenyan minister xaars on himself in fear of the blessed somali nation

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
A potent smell stirred a lot of hot air during a debate at Kenya’s Homa Bay County Assembly on Wednesday, forcing the speaker to suspend the session temporarily while air fresheners were brought in.

While those attending the debate may be used to hearing calls of “Order!,” the session became much more odor focused as members accused one another of being behind the foul stench.

Honorable speaker, one of us has polluted the air, and I know who it is,” Julius Gaya declared, the BBCreported, citing local media.

“I am not the one. I cannot do such a thing in front of my colleagues,” the accused member replied, defending his honor.

:chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh::dead::dead::dead::dead::dead:
HAHAHAHHHAHAHAH

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Its so weird watching or listening to adoon speak like White British parliamentarians. Honorable this and Honorable that, simply makes things confusing and out of order.

Somalis in parliament its okey, as their Romanesque high noses, distinguished forehead and silver soft hair kinda fits the bill.

With hard hair and flat noses, i just see fake news as Trump would call it

Trending