Kenyan military committing war crimes in occupied NFD region

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIP
Somali kenyans would vote to stay with kenya if a referendum were held tomorrow. They're no longer "occupied"

A lot of them barely speak somali but speak fluent swahili. They're done outchea

Wallahi we need to start karbashing Madows again. They've gotten too cocky these past few decades with these brazen attacks on our people. Bantus slaughtering Somalis? Our ancestors would look down at us with shame if they could see us now.
:farmajoyaab:

Somali kenyans would vote to stay with kenya if a referendum were held tomorrow. They're no longer "occupied"

A lot of them barely speak somali but speak fluent swahili. They're done outchea
Not the ones in NFD, its very isolated from the Kenyans. I think you mean some of the Somalis inside of Kenya, and even that I doubt.

Fkin Kenyan c*nts

Not shocked, the Somali's in NFD have sufferer allot at the hands of those pagans. Oh I hope to live the day NFD is free

Always reminds me of this doc

Injustice never prevails
NFD will be free one day

Thats why its important we repair Somalia, it must serve as a homebase sorta say for any future separatist groups.

Kenya's strongman posturing will bite them in the ass you just be patient

waraabe

Your superior
Forget the NFD, they are abusing Somalis inside Somalia lol, they destroyed communication towers in some places and have shot protestors in others

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
This negro tikniko is the emotionally unstable niga who went through many phases in the last year. Waa nacas.
I never used drugs in my life, you dont even know me.

Are you denying bragging about KDF forces in Kismayu/Gedo?

Status
Not open for further replies.