Kenyan indian writes an articles supporting the Balkanization of Somalia

I agree balkanise that shit. Every qabil has their own land
The UN will never accept a fucking clan country, how low IQ will that make us look? It would slso be easier for foreigners to play the divide/rule game, and will make us lose strategic importance (sitting on both the Indian Ocean and the mouth of the Red sea)

salma saluuni

For the thrill💃🏽
Land grabbing here I comeeeeee. God forbid that happens, we’ll be swallowed whole by Ethiopia and Kenya. We would become the Palestinians of Africa:jcoleno:need I go on????

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
The UN will never accept a fucking clan country, how low IQ will that make us look? It would slso be easier for foreigners to play the divide/rule game, and will make us lose strategic importance (sitting on both the Indian Ocean and the mouth of the Red sea)
We allready divided

I’m Pro Somaliweyn till I die but I do admit she does make some decent points. I see most people on here having a knee jerk reaction and getting somewhat defensive when they hear the word Balkanization which I fully understand why.

I personally think we’re at a crossroads and the next 5-10 years will really define what way we’re heading. Inshallah our beloved nation will have a bright future ahead of it

You are better off avoiding that website like the plague

Rasna Warah and most of the writers there are part of the Kenyan elite but pretend to care about poor Kenyans and human rights as a means of attracting NGO funding from the west

They have perfected the art of writing long essays without saying anything useful and when they do get a government job, the only thing they do is steal public money

Metal Magician

Farmajo For President 2021
I have a place in Somali affairs because Im Somali. You cant silence me 😎
And im not being negative Im being realisitic. Every Somali state wants to be its own country. Somalis been at each others throats till this day. Even on this forum Somalis from diffrent qabils hate on each other. Somalis are better off making their own clan enclaved countries because that is what always worked for Somalis historically.
this is the net of course no one can silence you but in real like i would sock you in the mouth even if u are a woman for telling us somalia should separate if you are man i dare you say those things irl

Som

VIP
Balkanization is the dream of our enemies.
Somaliweyn was the dream of our forefathers who refused cadaan made colonial borders to build a country for our people.
Which dream are we going to pursue?
I already made my choice :rejoice:
avatars-000192783922-nhxm7y-t500x500.jpg

Som

VIP
I have a place in Somali affairs because Im Somali. You cant silence me 😎
And im not being negative Im being realisitic. Every Somali state wants to be its own country. Somalis been at each others throats till this day. Even on this forum Somalis from diffrent qabils hate on each other. Somalis are better off making their own clan enclaved countries because that is what always worked for Somalis historically.
Ok let's talk about it. Balkanization of Somalia means this : somaliland, Jubaland,Hirshabelle, Galmudug, Puntland and Koonfur Galbeed as independent countries.
Each of these countries would be at the bottom of every single economic and social indicator even worse than united somalia. Think about the list of worst african countries in the world, indipendent somali states would occupy the lowest positions.
Each of these countries would still have clan fighting and the issue of terrorism would still be there, probably even worse since terrorists would take advantage of weak independent countries. States like Hirshabelle and especially Galmudug aren't suitable to be independent countries because they are too small, zero resources , zero infrastructure, basically nothing. They wouldn't be able to survive one day. The only "developed" areas of somalia are Hargeysa metro area, Mogadishu metro area and maybe some cities Puntland. That's it, the rest of the countries has zero chance of being a functioning country.
States like Jubaland would have 50-60% of their Territory under AS , how are they going to fight back?Each of these countries would be at high risk of becoming an Ethiopian or Kenyan puppet, if you thought Somalia was a pupper state wait to see what would happen to independent Jubaland.
Federal member states can't even be functioning regions with all the funding they get and without all the responsibilities of being independent, how could they functioning as independent states? Even if you believe somalis can't get along balkanization is going to be much worse for the people.

this is the net of course no one can silence you but in real like i would sock you in the mouth even if u are a woman for telling us somalia should separate if you are man i dare you say those things irl
If it was irl i would've beat your ass for doing that. I dont like being told what to do or how to think. Especially from strangers.

Ok let's talk about it. Balkanization of Somalia means this : somaliland, Jubaland,Hirshabelle, Galmudug, Puntland and Koonfur Galbeed as independent countries.
Each of these countries would be at the bottom of every single economic and social indicator even worse than united somalia. Think about the list of worst african countries in the world, indipendent somali states would occupy the lowest positions.
Each of these countries would still have clan fighting and the issue of terrorism would still be there, probably even worse since terrorists would take advantage of weak independent countries. States like Hirshabelle and especially Galmudug aren't suitable to be independent countries because they are too small, zero resources , zero infrastructure, basically nothing. They wouldn't be able to survive one day. The only "developed" areas of somalia are Hargeysa metro area, Mogadishu metro area and maybe some cities Puntland. That's it, the rest of the countries has zero chance of being a functioning country.
States like Jubaland would have 50-60% of their Territory under AS , how are they going to fight back?Each of these countries would be at high risk of becoming an Ethiopian or Kenyan puppet, if you thought Somalia was a pupper state wait to see what would happen to independent Jubaland.
Federal member states can't even be functioning regions with all the funding they get and without all the responsibilities of being independent, how could they functioning as independent states? Even if you believe somalis can't get along balkanization is going to be much worse for the people.
Good point

Trending

Latest posts