Kenyan indian writes an articles supporting the Balkanization of Somalia

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Our enemies want a divided and weakened Somalia, that way it’ll be easier to annex
And meanwhile Somalis are dwelling on the past still doing what their forefathers were doing killing themselves , I do not endorse balkanization but we need to reinstall a dictator that can step on the opposition and twist their necks like a bird.
Our neighbours wouldn't dare to share their mishaps.

He's not wrong tho. Somalia should be balkanized.
Go and make love with your intersexed mistress , you don't have a place in Somali affairs especially with that negative mindset.
She has to go back.

Idi Amin did nothing wrong.
She was ran by a Ugandan monorail ofcourse she's mad are you not reading properly.

Go and make love with your intersexed mistress , you don't have a place in Somali affairs especially with that negative mindset.
I have a place in Somali affairs because Im Somali. You cant silence me 😎
And im not being negative Im being realisitic. Every Somali state wants to be its own country. Somalis been at each others throats till this day. Even on this forum Somalis from diffrent qabils hate on each other. Somalis are better off making their own clan enclaved countries because that is what always worked for Somalis historically.

Last edited:
I have a place in Somali affairs because Im Somali. You cant silence me 😎
And im not being negative Im being realisitic. Every Somali state wants to be its own country. Somalis been at each others throats till this day. Even on this forum Somalis from diffrent qabils hate on each other. Somalis are better off making their own clan enclaved countries because that is what always worked for Somalis historically.
No

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
A3D4ED65-EF4F-48EF-8004-0D9DF597FD07.png