Kenyan Government: Hargeisa and Burco are part of Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Kenyan government has stated publicly it has not recognized the Isaaq-administration of Hargeisa, Burco and Berbera (Isaaq regions) that have named itself as "Somaliland". Furthermore, Kenyan government stated it has not recognized ANY breakaway region within Somalia, be it Puntland, Jubbaland, Somaliland, or any other entity that claimed autonomy.

Everyone knows kenya and no other country recognize somaliland, there's nothing to confirm and it's not shocking. They're still in damage courage with somalia over that mira business.
This is not new or surprising so,,

The Isaaq, had they only claimed their own territories, they might have been given the recognition they want. But, to claim territories belonging to the largest Somali tribe you hate so much and expect to get away with it, is ridiculous.

These Kenyans own the so-called government.
There's no other way to explain the madness that I've seen so far.
Somalis are beginning to see Kenya in the same light as they see in the world superpowers, and the Kenyan hordes are sensing it.

They're getting intoxicated and aroused by how easily they can push Somalis around as they please without as much as an ounce of political resistance.
Their egos are getting inflated as we speak with the prospect of snatching the oil and gas in the disputed areas of the sea.

All after they got assurance of that their cursed drug will once more be allowed to cripple and numb the Somali people while they'll be going home with a great profit to support their economy in exchange for the withdrawal of a statement concerning Somali affairs, which they in the first place shouldn't have been in a position to make.

We've tried to bluff and they saw right through it.

Now, we're in situation where we have exposed ourselves completely.
Everytime they want their way with us they'll just find the infected part and squeeze until we succumb to their pressure.
I assure you, this won't stop here.

These silverbacks need to be reminded who they're dealing with.....Alas!
But, who is going to do that?

Soomaali Maxamadeey god baa biyo idiinku galeen.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
Expect "without kdf the people of khatumo will be lost" banners
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
The Isaaq, had they only claimed their own territories, they might have been given the recognition they want. But, to claim territories belonging to the largest Somali tribe you hate so much and expect to get away with it, is ridiculous.

I own your people, come and free them

waraabe

Your superior
The same people who complains about Kenya 24/7 turns into cheerleaders when they talk shit about Somaliland
One minute they are doing this
image.jpeg

The next they are crying about Kenya taking their sea.

The. It is back to "we love Kenya" when they say something about somaliland

RudeBoi

Feel my D in her abs call me Abdi
Be man and use your old name boy!!! Got it boy, now go boy and when you become man come to talk as adult boy. Who in his right mind call himself" rudeboy "!!!!
Are you even capable of constructing a single coherent paragraph?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending