Kenyan Girl Escapes To The Streets Of Saudi Arabia After Refusing Sex With Her Boss

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Walaaahi the homosexuality spirits is strong

Now why would two fat women sleep with each other??? The shiir. The technicality. The elephant ears naasos. I mean, i want to understand this logic.
1602195257320.png

Watching that video and hearing the helplessness and fear in her voice almost gave me an anxiety attack. Just the thought of being in a foreign land with no one to protect you especially as a woman must be so terrifying. I pray her and all the Africans/Muslims find their way back to their countries safe and sound. No one should risk their lives trying to find a job in the Middle East of all places, unless you are white. I would rather be poor in Somalia than set foot on that continent.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Watching that video and hearing the helplessness and fear in her voice almost gave me an anxiety attack. Just the thought of being in a foreign land with no one to protect you especially as a woman must be so terrifying. I pray her and all the Africans/Muslims find their way back to their countries safe and sound. No one should risk their lives trying to find a job in the Middle East of all places, unless you are white. I would rather be poor in Somalia than set foot on that continent.

Allaah swt will protect her. Remember the story of Prophet Yusuf pbuh? The Wife of a Minister chases Prophet Yusuf as a teenager, wanting to sleep with him. He was in prisoned, but God protected him all along, until one day he became a minister like the husband of the wife who wanted to sexually assault him.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That wasnt what was trying to say at all. Calm down. Those who are familiar with Arab mentality knows their hatred for Africans isnt only race/skin color, its also class. I have heard of stories where wealthier Africans are treated better than those poor African maids. Also I never said just Africans, I clearly said may Allah bring Africans and Muslims back to their countries safe and sound and before you say it isnt just Muslims we also know there are non Muslim indians working in the Middle East are abused by their Arab employers.

Trending