Kenyan Gaal forces handshake with a Somali woman

I do believe in individual choice Angelina but I also know that if 70/100 men act the same wouldn’t it be fair to group them all together? And the other 30% are simply bystanders.
Have you met 70% of them? Going by your thought process, i wager most of humanity are dogs then. Too many groups are bad, including our own if we allowed our thoughts to reach that point?
Sometimes stereotypes protect others, they are not always a bad thing…
You can protect yourself by not associating with them. No need to do. I don’t believe in grouping all people as the same hence why I use the words ‘some’ but if believe I see a pattern that makes me uncomfortable, I don’t go near them and there is no reason for you to go anywhere near them.

:pachah1:Delusional.
Is @Burqad being serious?

This man clearly doesn’t leave his room. How can someone be so wrong and strong about it lol.

Married To Medicine Television GIF

You can protect yourself by not associating with them. No need to do. I don’t believe in grouping all people as the same hence why I use the words ‘some’ but if believe I see a pattern that makes me uncomfortable, I don’t go near them and there is no reason for you to go anywhere near them.
By your logic aren’t you stereotyping as well, by not going near them your unconscious brain is telling you that regardless of the ‘individual’ that you are less likely to be safe around their presence. Your contradicting yourself

By your logic aren’t you stereotyping as well, by not going near them your unconscious brain is telling you that regardless of the ‘individual’ that you are less likely to be safe around their presence. Your contradicting yourself
Yeah I do but I’m logical enough to know that they can’t all be the same and unfortunately I’ve seen people of all races behave disgustingly including my own. In fact I’m wary of most strangers.

It’s true that as a man if you dress well and talk well you could look like shrek and not be rejected. A lot of women love uglier men because it’s less drama.

It’s true that as a man if you dress well and talk well you could look like shrek and not be rejected. A lot of women love uglier men because it’s less drama.
He’s being forceful? Theirs not much she can do or they’ll respond disproportionately since she’s a hijabi says she’s unlearned and not professional. May Allah make it easier for them