Kenyan Cyber Trolls Create Fake "Jewish" Sounding Reporters To Spread Propaganda

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It started when @Gucci mane created this thread:

Farmaajo atrocities in south west state and corruptions exposesd

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...th-west-state-and-corruptions-exposesd.64397/

I researched the author's name David Goldman. I happened to have found David P. Goldman and thought it was the same individual. I looked at all the prior articles created by P. Goldman regarding Somalia and there is only 1 dating back to 2013 which is regarding pirates, a hot topic at the time in geopolitics.

Google: rel=author david p. goldman somali somalia somaliland
Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=somali OR somalia OR somaliland from:davidpgoldman&src=typd

We can conclude that David Goldman and David P. Goldman are therefore 2 different individuals. So lets focus on who created the article namely the P-less Goldman and where the article was posted; intelligencebriefs.com

Why does intelligencebriefs have so many anti-Somalia articles but a lot of pro-Kenya and pro-Somaliland articles?

Our Staff
Strategic Intelligence News Service
Adams Arcade, Ngong Road
P.O BOX 21521 00505 NAIROBI,KENYA
+254 715 940 640 • djames@intelligencebriefs.com
Twitter: @CTNSIS
Facebook: @Strategic Intelligence Briefs

Editor/Lead Analyst
David James : djames@intelligencebriefs.com

Managing Editor
John Brown: dbrown@intelligencebriefs.com

Who is David Goldman? David Goldman's profile has the email djames@intelligencebriefs.com which is also the owner of intelligencebriefs, Kenyan. David James itself can be a pseudonym because there's no evidence the person exist. It is a likelihood that it's the same individual. Therefore we can safely conclude that intelligencebriefs is not reliable at all.

So where do @Gucci mane and others get this "news" from? They are reposted on Somaliland websites such as SomTribune who copy word for word these Kenyan articles. They are then reposted by on aggregate news websites such as MenaFN and then make it to sspot.

None of the staff on intelligencebriefs appear to exist.

WRITERS/CONTRIBUTORS

Shmuel Yosef Agnon

Goldberg Natalie

Muhamed Gubow

Samantha Myles

Robert W
To conclude, we can say it's a Kenyan propaganda outfit with no identifiable journalists/analysts that gets rehashed by Somaliland "news" sites and aggregate sites that mass collect articles.

:qri8gs7:

I believe anyone with half a brain already knows. But with this rate of slander and shameless fake news they deserve to get exposed.

Truly, the saddest part is. Everyone who matters in this world already knows. So all it does is waste the little bit of money they collect. Yet has 0% of their desired effect up into now. :tacky:

Fat pirate

Observer
It started when @Gucci mane created this thread:

Farmaajo atrocities in south west state and corruptions exposesd

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...th-west-state-and-corruptions-exposesd.64397/

I researched the author's name David Goldman. I happened to have found David P. Goldman and thought it was the same individual. I looked at all the prior articles created by P. Goldman regarding Somalia and there is only 1 dating back to 2013 which is regarding pirates, a hot topic at the time in geopolitics.

Google: rel=author david p. goldman somali somalia somaliland
Twitter: https://twitter.com/search?l=&q=somali OR somalia OR somaliland from:davidpgoldman&src=typd

We can conclude that David Goldman and David P. Goldman are therefore 2 different individuals. So lets focus on who created the article namely the P-less Goldman and where the article was posted; intelligencebriefs.com

Why does intelligencebriefs have so many anti-Somalia articles but a lot of pro-Kenya and pro-Somaliland articles?

Our Staff
Strategic Intelligence News Service
Adams Arcade, Ngong Road
P.O BOX 21521 00505 NAIROBI,KENYA
+254 715 940 640 • djames@intelligencebriefs.com
Twitter: @CTNSIS
Facebook: @Strategic Intelligence Briefs

Editor/Lead Analyst
David James : djames@intelligencebriefs.com

Managing Editor
John Brown: dbrown@intelligencebriefs.com

Who is David Goldman? David Goldman's profile has the email djames@intelligencebriefs.com which is also the owner of intelligencebriefs, Kenyan. David James itself can be a pseudonym because there's no evidence the person exist. It is a likelihood that it's the same individual. Therefore we can safely conclude that intelligencebriefs is not reliable at all.

So where do @Gucci mane and others get this "news" from? They are reposted on Somaliland websites such as SomTribune who copy word for word these Kenyan articles. They are then reposted by on aggregate news websites such as MenaFN and then make it to sspot.

None of the staff on intelligencebriefs appear to exist.

WRITERS/CONTRIBUTORS

Shmuel Yosef Agnon

Goldberg Natalie

Muhamed Gubow

Samantha Myles

Robert W
To conclude, we can say it's a Kenyan propaganda outfit with no identifiable journalists/analysts that gets rehashed by Somaliland "news" sites and aggregate sites that mass collect articles.

There twitter page full of Somali kenya maritime beef - all pro kenyan - your 100% correct mate

https://mobile.twitter.com/CTNSIS/

Excellent investigative skills on display, however I exposed that "David Goldman" fellow a few months back on how much anti-Somali, pro-Kenya/SL propaganda he was spewing with zero sources or facts. It only shows the desperation of our country's enemies and detractors.
Nabad Iyo Nolol guul.:qri8gs7:

Your argumentation:
1)- The site spreads Pro Somaliland and Anti Somalia Propaganda.
2) The journalists don't exist.

1) Let us look about what they write about Somaliland. Here is an article where they described the clashed in Sanaag between Somaliland and Caare:
https://intelligencebriefs.com/soma...rigavo-as-anti-government-protests-continues/
The self-declared state of Somaliland has amassed troops to northern town of Erigavo in the disputed Sinaag region.The massive deployment in the city’s outskirts comes amid growing anti-government protests. Open sources reports indicate that the state forces have been deployed to quell anti-government protests by local residents demanding self-determination. Reports from the region also indicate that heavy fighting broke out between Somaliland forces and Col Aare fighters on Wednesday, 10th July 2019 near the Dhoob area. During the clash three Somaliland soldiers and one fighter of Col Aare were killed. Somalia President, Mohamed Abdullahi Farmajo in a statement released on Thursday, 11th July 2019, he called on the warring parties in El-Afweyn area of the Sanaag region to resolve their differences through dialogue and to respect the sanctity of the life.
Farmajo appealed to Somaliland authorities, the local traditional elders, religious leaders, civil society groups, women and youth to use their influence to put an end to the fighting. Sanaag is a disputed region, claimed by both Somaliland and the Puntland State of Somalia.

So many anti SL statements in one article:
- Somaliland is a secessionist state
- reporting deads, that Somaliland never confirmed
- Farmaajo telling Somaliland people to stop the war
- Sanaag is disputed

Here you have another article where they claim 110 soldiers deflected from SL:
https://intelligencebriefs.com/110-...e-somalia-tensions-and-sour-diplomatic-brawl/
At least 100 soldiers from the self-declared state of Somaliland have defected to the semi-autonomous regional state of Puntland, according to a confirmation statement made by Puntland military officials.One of Somaliland contingents dubbed Ga’an Liban (Lion paw) comprising of 110 soldiers surrendered to the authorities of Puntland state. The soldiers said that they defected following troubles foisted by the breakaway region Somaliland.

The move comes just three months after the two states fought in open warfare over Tukaraq town in Sool region. Furthermore, the problems rocking Somaliland are partially caused by the wrangles with the Federal Government of Somalia caused by the United Arab Emirates alleged involvement and likely funding to al Shabaab by the Emirati government.

Somaliland, a former British colony, declared its independence from Somalia in 1991 but has not been internationally recognized. Puntland is officially a member state of the Federal Republic of Somalia but functions as a semi-autonomous state that generally runs its own affairs.

The whole article is completely anti Somaliland.

A last example, here is an article about Somalia and Qatar relations and Somaliland and UAE:
https://intelligencebriefs.com/qata...stability-through-infrastructure-development/
The government of Qatar has pledged to back Somalia’s unity and sovereignty as some Arab countries were accused of infringing Somalia’s unity. The support was pledged to Somalia’s president Farmajo on his official visit to Qatar in Doha expected to end today.

The Emir of Qatar, Sheikh Tamim Bin Hamad Al-Thani said his government will support Somalia’s peace restoration process. He further maintained that unlike other Arab League countries, the relationship between Qatar and Somalia is that of brotherhood and mutual respect for the individual values and sovereignty.

The government of Qatar also pledged to implement development projects in Somalia among them the construction of the roads linking the capital with two agricultural towns, Afgooye and Jowar. Furthermore, Qatar will build government institutions and health and education facilities that will promote stability and unity of the people of Somalia.

The support of Qatar comes barely two months after Somali government accused the United Arab Emirates of violating unity and sovereignty of the country as it signed a backdoor agreement with the breakaway Somaliland.

What is anti Somalia in this article ? It is even more like anti UAE and Somaliland.

You first point is basically bullshit and rebuked. In general this site doesn't write much about Somaliland. Around 20 articles in the last 4 years.

2) Your second point is not even worth to be responded to, since you just assumed without giving any proof. Because you don't find personal informations of the authors the site is not reliable ? There are books of authors, wo are professors in different field of sciences with no personal informations in the internet. Where is your point ? Just assuming from no where is nowadays an argument ?

Anyways let's look at the social media of this site:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTNSIS/ More than 188,000 followers and exists since October 2010

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTNSIS/media More than 14,200 followers and exists since January 2009

Conclusion: Considering their large audience, reach and presence in social media in the last ten years, their extensive topics about African and international politics it is very unlikely this site is run by a fraud. Of course everything is possible, but then you need a proof. The site is neither paid or influenced by Somaliland, i rebuked that as well.

Farmaajo is my adeer, so i spread every nonsense to defend him is not an argument. What a sad try.

repo

VIP
Your argumentation:
1)- The site spreads Pro Somaliland and Anti Somalia Propaganda.
2) The journalists don't exist.

1) Let us look about what they write about Somaliland. Here is an article where they described the clashed in Sanaag between Somaliland and Caare:
https://intelligencebriefs.com/soma...rigavo-as-anti-government-protests-continues/

So many anti SL statements in one article:
- Somaliland is a secessionist state
- reporting deads, that Somaliland never confirmed
- Farmaajo telling Somaliland people to stop the war
- Sanaag is disputed

Here you have another article where they claim 110 soldiers deflected from SL:
https://intelligencebriefs.com/110-...e-somalia-tensions-and-sour-diplomatic-brawl/

The whole article is completely anti Somaliland.

A last example, here is an article about Somalia and Qatar relations and Somaliland and UAE:
https://intelligencebriefs.com/qata...stability-through-infrastructure-development/

What is anti Somalia in this article ? It is even more like anti UAE and Somaliland.

You first point is basically bullshit and rebuked. In general this site doesn't write much about Somaliland. Around 20 articles in the last 4 years.

2) Your second point is not even worth to be responded to, since you just assumed without giving any proof. Because you don't find personal informations of the authors the site is not reliable ? There are books of authors, wo are professors in different field of sciences with no personal informations in the internet. Where is your point ? Just assuming from no where is nowadays an argument ?

Anyways let's look at the social media of this site:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CTNSIS/ More than 188,000 followers and exists since October 2010

Twitter: https://twitter.com/CTNSIS/media More than 14,200 followers and exists since January 2009

Conclusion: Considering their large audience, reach and presence in social media in the last ten years, their extensive topics about African and international politics it is very unlikely this site is run by a fraud. Of course everything is possible, but then you need a proof. The site is neither paid or influenced by Somaliland, i rebuked that as well.

Farmaajo is my adeer, so i spread every nonsense to defend him is not an argument. What a sad try.
None of that is "anti-Somaliland", that's simple reporting and can be found on credible international news sites, none of which carry the fake news from intelligencebriefs.

Those twitters have fake followers, they get 2-4 retweets/likes.

I did not say Somaliland pays them or influence them so work on your reading comprehension. You are mere pawns, nothing more.

None of that is "anti-Somaliland", that's simple reporting and can be found on credible international news sites, none of which carry the fake news from intelligencebriefs.

Those twitters have fake followers, they get 2-4 retweets/likes.

What happened to it is pro Somaliland ? Now it is just simply reporting ?
:mjlol:

Honestly, are you dense? :faysalwtf:

They have 20 artices about Somaliland in 4 years and i quoted you two (10 percent)

You: Why does intelligencebriefs have so many anti-Somalia articles but a lot of pro-Kenya and pro-Somaliland articles?

After i exposed you that these articles were not pro Somaliland and this site even writes many things that is definitely anti Somaliland:

Also you: that's simple reporting.

repo

VIP
They have 20 artices about Somaliland in 4 years and i quoted you two (10 percent)

You: Why does intelligencebriefs have so many anti-Somalia articles but a lot of pro-Kenya and pro-Somaliland articles?

After i exposed you that these articles were not pro Somaliland and this site even writes many things that is definitely anti Somaliland:

Also you: that's simple reporting.
You are laughable. If you think calling Somaliland "secessionist", "breakaway" or "disputed regions" is "anti-Somaliland" then there's not much to discuss here.

You are honestly laughable. If you think calling Somaliland "secessionist", "breakaway" or "disputed regions" is "anti-Somaliland" then there's not much to discuss here.

First of all you didn't refer to the fact you lied. There are not many articles, they write barely about Somaliland. The second lie is also exposed, since they are not writing pro Somaliland. With u not referring to it u confirm me.

Are these terminations anti Somaliland ? Yes, if we consider you claimed they write Pro Somaliland. Why would they write Sanaag is disputed or hat Somaliland is a break away region, if they were pro SL ? Worse than that is them reporting about three dead soldiers during the clashed with Caare or report about 110 deflected soldiers, which were both not confirmed by Somaliland ?

Last edited:

Trending