Kenya Vs Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
First time here and welcome me you qabiil obsessed who can’t see the bigger picture beyond what’s in it for reerkeena, Ina Cali Dhuux and at the same time, pretend to be Somali patriots. These offshore oil and gas blocks don’t belong to us or to Kenya, why are the Africans fighting for?

The corrupt Kenyan regime sold it’s offshore oil and gas blocks to a Norwegian entity.

The Corrupt Mogadishu regime sold it’s offshore oil and gas blocks to a British entity.

Who are we twerking for?

Britain or Norway?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Somali prime minster egal seceded NFD region to kenya during the 1960’s

In 2016 abdirahman abdi shakur signed over southern somali waters (jubaland) to kenya.

In 2016 abdirahman abdi shakur signed over southern somali waters (jubaland) to kenya.

kSf5Yue.gif

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
None of those people represent us but instead serve the UN and other Foreign states. We dont have any real leaders today
I dont blame prime minister egal for selling NFD to kenya cause he is not from there his people are from british somaliland likewise abdirahman andishukar sold jubaland waters to kenya cause he is not from jubaland his people are from galmudug, hiraan and benadir honestly i cant knock their hustle we all got to eat

@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I do agree with you what you wrote above but who was the president of the country when Egal signed off Northeastern Kenya or the prime minister when Abdi shaker signed those documents? In most countries, only their political elite are corrupt, but we Somalis, the people are plagued with corrupt morals. Everyone wants his uncle, cousin and clan relative to run his tribal enclave or for that matter, the federal government to steal funds. Who are you twerking for?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
@Cognitivedissonance

Boowe, I do agree with you what you wrote above but who was the president of the country when Egal signed off Northeastern Kenya or the prime minister when Abdi shaker signed those documents? In most countries, only their political elite are corrupt, but we Somalis, the people are plagued with corrupt morals. Everyone wants his uncle, cousin and clan relative to run his tribal enclave or for that matter, the federal government to steal funds. Who are you twerking for?
You are ignoring the elephant in the room the question you are avoiding is why would egal secede NFD to kenya @TimaJilic care to enlighten us?

I respect somalis for not selling their natural resources like afghanistan i rather die on my feet than to live on my knees mentality very admirably

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Kenya won't do shit. Macawis army is too strong for them Madows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts