Kenya taking land

Status
Not open for further replies.
:drakelaugh::russ: Wallahi you're special kind of special. Undercover Isaaq tryna to disrupt my Jeberti brothers. We won't fall for that baloney.
Lol keep on boasting about you king the bantu looking siad who died constipated on a nigerian toilet while your bantu brothers are taking your land you are luck us harti and ogaden took pity on you.

Warya your the real neef because your insulting your own Somalis. You don't know me as well you doqon. Somalidiid baa tahay.

You down syndrome having neef don't ever quote me again hooyada wasse , you are clearly an Isaaq hater and I've only seen 2 posts if yours. Take your own advice somalidiid iyo hooyada Wass . You are the worst of the worst aka a hypocrite. Runnalong neef dhiladi dashay

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
Lol keep on boasting about you king the bantu looking siad who died constipated on a nigerian toilet while your bantu brothers are taking your land you are luck us harti and ogaden took pity on you.

You're a Isaaq sxb cut the jokes we already exposed you. And get the Marehan Sade Daroods name out of your mouth. The act is over.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You down syndrome having neef don't ever quote me again hooyada wasse , you are clearly an Isaaq hater and I've only seen 2 posts if yours. Take your own advice somalidiid iyo hooyada Wass . You are the worst of the worst aka a hypocrite. Runnalong neef dhiladi dashay

You depressing ass nigga. You hooyada waase. I as a Darood despise you Oromo jews. And you are a Darood hater. I've seen 10 posts and all were about the great Puntland land of Daroods. You need to take my own advice you neef. You are the real Somali iyo ana hooyada wase Isaaq siil best siil you cheap hood rat. You are the worst of the worst aka a Somalidiid you need to skip along like the little girl you are you cuck. waa kaa dhashay. Beta male ass so sensitive like your momma ana wasse.

You're a Isaaq sxb cut the jokes we already exposed you. And get the Marehan Sade Daroods name out of your mouth. The act is over.
I can't hear you with siad barre's dick in your mouth you still sucking even after he died in a nigerian toilet kkk

Status
Not open for further replies.