Kenya starts withdrawing from Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
I'll believe it when i see it. The day all these foreign troops leave, Somalia can finally begin moving forward.

@Sheikh @Shaolin23 When KDF leave the natural hierarchy will assume itself once again and the dominant clan will re assume its dominance of the city.

Walle cagdheer’s have no shame :kodaksmiley:

Taking Kismayo with the help of Kenyan tanks/jets and having the audacity to claim they did the heavy lifting. In Sha Allah we’ll see who’ll be standing at the end of the day.

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
@Sheikh @Shaolin23 When KDF leave the natural hierarchy will assume itself once again and the dominant clan will re assume its dominance of the city.

@nine Inshallah fam this is great news. You're right once KDF and their tanks leave. We will dominate the city, port, badihya, all of it. Businesses and houses will be peaceful. Our word would say and go.

That's why I'm excited when Kenya leaves permanently! :trumpsmirk:

Viva President Jaalle Farmaajo and PM Kheyre. :qri8gs7:

Nah, at this point i'd be happy if Somalia reached poor, but stable, African country status.
There is too much foreign meddling for Somalis to reconcile . The most peaceful regions in Somalia are those that sat down the traditional way .

When /if the foreigners leave those who were on the wrong of alliances with foreigners will seek revenge .

@nine Inshallah fam this is great news. You're right once KDF and their tanks leave. We will dominate the city, port, badihya, all of it. Businesses and houses will be peaceful. Our word would say and go.

That's why I'm excited when Kenya leaves permanently! :trumpsmirk:

Viva President Jaalle Farmaajo and PM Kheyre. :qri8gs7:
@PhaedrusHunt @Shaolin23 Our dominance in Kismayo.

2008 February 6 ETHIOPIA: ASSISTANT SECRETARY FRAZER AND PRIME MINISTER MELES DISCUSS KENYA, SUDAN, SOMALIA, AND ERITREA

"..........(Comment: While President Yusuf is from the Darood/Mijerteen sub-clan, the Darood presence in Kismaayo is largely from the Darood/Marehan sub-clan. End Comment.)........."
https://wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/08ADDISABABA286_a.html

Prior of Kismayu’s capture, the city was under the control of al Shabaab, however, the group allowed the Marehan system to remain in place and dominate the city’s politics.
Al Shabaab understood that without Marehan’s implicit support holding the city or keeping it functional would prove to be difficult
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2016/03/01/backing-rival-clans-led-to-the-defeat-at-el-adde_c1303693

When Al Kabab were nervous who did they run to?

".......... Recently Sheikh Filow was questioned by Shabaab's security bureau because they were afraid that he may mobilize the Marehan clan, stop them from taking part in the ongoing fighting in the region and even seize power if al-Shabab are defeated in Kismayo. .........."

"..........Since KDF has invaded Somalia, al-Shabab has started meeting with clan elders. The first meeting took place in a mosque located at Guul wade village in Kismayo, where they met with elders, businessmen and other members of the Marheen Clan. The al-Shabaab who organized this meeting are Sheikh Abdirahman Filow, Sheikh Adan Obe and Mahad Mohamed Omar, the youngest official in the city administration. All three officials hail from the Marehan clan. The intent was to mobilize enough fighters to protect Kismayo and the region from allied forces. Sheikh Filow pressed locals to bring money to buy 50 AK-47 assault rifles. He also ordered the elders to bring 200 youth who taken to Kudha for training. He encouraged clan members to take part in the fighting, reminding them of how they fought during the colonial period and cited stories of legends like Ahmed Gurey who resisted the British colonialist.........."
http://piracyreport.com/index.php/post/2770/Life_in_Kismayo_Under_Shabaab_Rule

Last edited:

XaajiXumbo

Always Venture, Always Win
@nine @Sheikh @SomaliWadaniSoldier @father of the camel

Bro's in all seriousness this sickness called federalism must be ended, or else a sporadic clashes between Somali brothers will forever occur without any positive developments in Somalia, Soomalia Soomali ba leh, any person who is against Somalia and is Pro-Federalism is a Somalidiid and Islamdiid thus should be branded the mark of shame called treason.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
@nine @Sheikh @SomaliWadaniSoldier @father of the camel

Bro's in all seriousness this sickness called federalism must be ended, or else a sporadic clashes between Somali brothers will forever occur without any positive developments in Somalia, Soomalia Soomali ba leh, any person who is against Somalia and is Pro-Federalism is a Somalidiid and Islamdiid thus should be branded the mark of shame called treason.

I never believed in the fake federalism.

Its a very dangerous path.

Look at Pland and Jubbaland operating as independent states.

XaajiXumbo

@XaajiXumbo Maamul Goboleed is a temporary solution for now but not the future

I hope the constitution will be based on a strong centralism with a huge reconciliation between Somalis as follow up, these Madow kenyabantus and Xabashis have slain enough of our Somali brothers that it's about time we should unite and fight back as one.

I never believed in the fake federalism.

Its a very dangerous path.

Look at Pland and Jubbaland operating as independent states.

Indeed it's a dangerous path, let's say by example the constitution will be agreed on and based on Federalism, what is happening now in Tukaraq will happen in Northern Mudug, Kismaayo, North Hiiraan, and all over in Somalia where clans prefer other state then the states that claim them.

Federalism is an walking isku dir war between Somalis, truly sickening.

I hope the constitution will be based on a strong centralism with a huge reconciliation between Somalis as follow up, these Madow kenyabantus and Xabashis have slain enough of our Somali brothers that it's about time we should unite and fight back as one.

Indeed it's a dangerous path, let's say by example the constitution will be agreed on and based on Federalism, what is happening now in Tukaraq will happen in Northern Mudug, Kismaayo, North Hiiraan, and all over in Somalia where clans prefer other state then the states that claim them.

Maamul Goboleed divides shacabka. Boosaaso, Dhuusamareeb, Kismaayo and Baardheere each have their own ways of dealing with ajnabi which means that we are not one voice.:mindblown:

XaajiXumbo

Maamul Goboleed divides shacabka. Boosaaso, Dhuusamareeb, Kismaayo and Baardheere each have their own ways of dealing with ajnabi which means that we are not one voice.:mindblown:

:francis: L after L hits us Somalis collectively due to this sickness called Federalism, walee Bantukenya and Xabashis must be laughing at our stupidity to divide ourselves among clan states.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP

Federalism is the next virus that will hit us post-alshabab. The signs are already clear (pland vs sland, galmudug vs pland).

Somalia needs a strong man ruling the land by iron fist.

What makes a nation great and could lead them to become empire is their unity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts