Kenya starting direct flights to Hargeisa

reer

VIP
I thought I just saw numerous cope threads about “Why we normalized ties with Kenya” talking about our sovereignty :pachah1:
kenya and ethiopia have troops in somalia how can we cut ties with either of them? unsustainable. a xoolo nation. :pachah1:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Low IQ 68 easily divided and conquered. Im not surprised if PL also allows flights.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
SL does not claim to be apart of Somalia, so its not exactly low IQ move, milking this situation is exactly what I would have done, the whole Taiwan nonsense was low IQ doe.
I wonder how Somali.aviation authorities shall respond

Somalia's so called aviation authority is non existent @TekNiKo . Don't you forget about when Aden Duale rocked up into Kismayo for Madobe swearing in ceremony back in 2019

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
SL does not claim to be apart of Somalia, so its not exactly low IQ move, milking this situation is exactly what I would have done, the whole Taiwan nonsense was low IQ doe.

The Taiwan move is an calculated risk. The risk being that the power of china will overshadow the western alliance. They are trying to trick a bigger power to respond negatively in order for western nations to sympathize with them. You can clearly see that the horn is shifting to china with the exception of our little booty clapping brother djibouti and ofcourse Somalia due to not being capable of upholding alliances.

Somaliland way duushay.
Next is Puntland.

uhuru-laughing_1.jpg

People in JSL don't chew Kenyan miraa

Kenyan Mira is apparently is disgusting compared to Ethiopian one.

I don’t understand villa Somalia banning one and not the other thought. The only reason seems to be that Kenya was beyond annoying and arrogant but that’s childish politics.

Kenyan Mira is apparently is disgusting compared to Ethiopian one.

I don’t understand villa Somalia banning one and not the other thought. The only reason seems to be that Kenya was beyond annoying and arrogant but that’s childish politics.

Farmajo brother Hassan has a monopoly of delivering Khat to Somalia only from Ethiopia according to @Pwyneth Galtrow

Reborn

If this goes through then I believe this will change the airspace monopoly Somalia has on Somaliland.As technically Somalia can ban them according to international laws as it's Somalia's airspace.By going through with this it effectively undermines the countries integrity and sovereignty over Somaliland.

Trending